Author Topic: HOW TO TELL WHEN SWELLING IS GONE?  (Read 2247 times)

Offline tittyman111

• Bronze Member
im sure you have heard me rant on here before about this. 16 days post op. still puffy. just a tad tender but if i had to guess i would say swelling is over...i hope not though. is there any way to tell for sure if its swelling thats causesing your nipples to puff again?

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
How much did the doctor drain?

And 16 days is probably not enough time, but i guess that depends on how much drained and how your body reacts.

Im 3 weeks post op and i am still swollen like hell.

Offline tittyman111

• Bronze Member
i havnt gotten any fluids drained. my gyno surgery was fairly minor. puffy nip correction (hopefully correction)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
tittyman: You're 16 days post op? Did you have any follow-up's with your ps? What did he say about the puffy nips? I know, dumb question, he probably said it's swelling and will go away.

My swelling was very minor because of the drains. My wife was constantly dumping the blood from my drains.

If you didn't have drains, the swelling may be a bit longer.  I understand you're trying to get the opinion of the guys on this board, but I'd ask your dr. too.

Offline omahaguy1234

• Posting Member
I'm about 12 days PO and I still have a good bit of swelling on the right side...the left side looks fine though.  i had drains and almost nothing came out the left, but the right was pretty steady (they are both out now though) and I'm just waiting for the swelling to go down.  

it seems like everyone experiences the swelling and that we all need to give it time and keep talking to the PS to figure out the best plan if indeed a revision is necessary

Offline monty

• Posting Member
I'm 12 days out of surgery. Dr. took out 2.5 lbs of fat and I'm still pretty swollen on on side(no drains). I can't believe I finally had the surgery . If they go down a liitle I'll be able to pass a as a chubby guy insted of a guy with moobs. Any idea when I'll be able to really tell the results.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024