Author Topic: The general surgeon can do it  (Read 2128 times)

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
I live in HK.I only fint that there are only 12 PS doctor in here.I have found 4 but they never face the gynecomastia.And i find a place call HKplasticsurgery center.But the doctor is not a regist plastic sergery docotr,just a general surgery doctor.So,did anyone find a general surgery doctor and get a good result?
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

Offline Hypo-is-here

If you don't do your homework and get the best plastic surgeon you can, you could be regreting it for the rest of your life.

Do not, I repeat do not make a hasty decision.

Learn everything you can about the condition, the potential procedures etc and do your utmost to obtain the best surgeon possible.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I live in HK.I only fint that there are only 12 PS doctor in here.I have found 4 but they never face the gynecomastia.And i find a place call HKplasticsurgery center.But the doctor is not a regist plastic sergery docotr,just a general surgery doctor.So,did anyone find a general surgery doctor and get a good result?

Although I haven't seen any in quite a while, I remember reading 2-3 old threads about guys who went with General Surgeons and both were very unhappy with their results.

I'd encourage you to not only use a plastic surgeon, but find the best one available. Afterall, chances are if you use a GS, you may end up calling a PS for revision.

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
What is the meaning of unhappy result?Can not give a good result or damage ypur body permenently?

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
I don't know where can find help.....I just see this condition call gyne in newspaper.But the interview of a doctor say that there are only 1-2 case for each year in my place(Hong Kong)

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
Thank you.Now i am in a holiday(until septemeber).I want to fix this problem in this time(i am 18 years old).Now i am hard to go out due to gyne.I have reduce weight to 153 and ready for a surgery ;)I think gyne is not very major in Asia.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024