Author Topic: Level of Service  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Chge

• Posting Member
Just a note to say I called Mr Levicks phone number tonight about as I wanted to leave a message on his answer machine to get a call back tomorrow morning

I was leaving message giving my details and then went onto say I was worried i had developed a haematoma following surgery, and that I may need to come in to have it drained.  At this the answer machine went dead and Mr Levick came on the line, he had been working on a report in his office and when he heard the reason for my call decided to pick up to make sure I was okay and chatted to me for a few minutes just to re-asure me everything was fine and not to worry

I could be wrong but above the call of duty in my opinion

Quality

Offline Chge

• Posting Member
The time of call should have said 9.30pm!!

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
i wouldnt have expected him to be their then, thats very impressive and fortunate. I think you were lucky, and great that he could put your mind at ease. However.... why was he their then and not out celebrating Englands victory ;)

Offline Chge

• Posting Member
Fair point, at least I had an excuse....Bloody diet cokes for me at the moment!!!! >:(

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Have you tried the new Coca Cola Zero? It contains 0 calories and tastes so close to coke. Much nicer than diet coke. Its only recently been released. If not and you like coke, its worth a try.

Offline Chge

• Posting Member
To be honest not much of a soft drink man really, it's either water or Alcohol usually!  ;)

Although saying that I have had to explore the very limited soft drink selection of our local (Barmaid "you want a diet what?") so i'll keep an eye out for it!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024