Author Topic: was it scary at all?  (Read 1613 times)

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
ive got my consultation on the 25th, i was thinkin that it would be scary to be put to sleep, does it go fast? that shit bugs me out haha

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Just be happy you are actually put to sleep for the procedure. Some who had opted to remain awake were not pleased.

Silly people huh?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
not scary what so ever
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
Like they have said, it actually all happens quite quickly, it doesn't usually take long once they get the IV up you. I remember being wheeled around with four nurses and the doc all poking and prodding me, tapping my wrists etc. I remember the doc saying he was about to put me under, and giving some corny reply like "alright then doc, ladies, take a load off my chest!".

I was out like a light after, woke up giggling on drugs and making jokes with some other patients in the recovery room. That part was a blast...We were all high and laughing about nothing. One nurse said I kept hitting on her with my eyes closed (I have no memory of that) but I remember those other people all feeling like my very best friends for about 15 minutes.

Oh, and when you wake up they usually have an electric heated blanket around you, it feels so comfy, especially while all looney on drugs...It's fun  ;)
May ye' spend half an hour in Heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!

Silly people huh?

John.

your posts used to be alot more informative mate :p

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024