Author Topic: Confused about all this please could use advice.  (Read 1700 times)

Offline FatCrusader

hey whats up guys? After reading all about this problem i am starting to really think i have it but im not sure. I am 6 foot and alittle over 200 LBS like maybe 215 and i seem to have over atleast 15 percent body fat on me maybe 20 so i was thinking it was just fat but the more i think about it the more i seem to remember back once i was in 8th grade (12 now) i lost 40 pounds from starving myself pretty much and i kept going because my dunlap and chest were not where i wanted them to be but after a few years in 11 grade and eating normal again. i started to work out again at the gym to lose the fat in my chest by dieting and working out and i have just started but i feel as if i am spinning my wheels on this and that even when i was skinny as a bone i still had a big chest and nipples. Even today my nipples are pointy and kind of big but they seem to be getting alittle better over time with working out. So im just very confused on what my next step should be.

Thanks for the help

Offline The Real Deal

• Posting Member
  • Click below for my before and after shots!
You need to post a few pictures of yourself , get an idea from some others.
"The Real Deal" knows how you feel!

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
well, a lot of plastic surgeons do consultations for free (mine charges $100 for a consult but he subtracts it if you decide to have something done in the following 6 months).  so if you really want to know for sure then i'd say post some pics for us and/or go find a ps that does free consultations and just ask "is this something i can lose via diet and exercise or do you think i would need surgery or something else?".

the doc might well tell you "hey, it's just fat and it'll go away" or he might think it's something else. give it a shot, then you'll know exactly where you stand. you can even start by seeing your general practitioner first and maybe he can refer you to someone. good luck.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
pointy is gyne, not normal, and i'd bet against them disappearing, so even without pics i'd say you had it.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024