Author Topic: HELP NEED FAST RESPONSE PLEASE!!!  (Read 2784 times)

Offline roflcopter

• Posting Member
No need to tell ya the background, but this girl I only met in person once briefly but we have talked like every day on the phone or online in the past 6 months. Well I'm finally going to visit her next month between Xmas and New Years.

Well here's the catch! MY gyno surgery is tomorrow! Last and only time I saw her before I was wearing a sweatshirt so it was unnoticable. All my other pics I've showed here I just look all ripped cause I hide the gyno well with certain angles and stuff ya know.  Only thing I am worried about is if I am still bruised or somehow affected by the surgery what do I say? How weird to just be quiet about it then show up all bruised and stuff ya know? My thought was to say I torn two pecs in an accident at the gym when I talk to her today and say I have to go in for surgery tomorrow but I don't know! Any fast tips please, I'm not gonna sign on to MSN or MySpace til I know what my plan is about this cause I really like this girl! Thanks a ton in advance.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
tell her you were maxing out at the gym and dropped a barbell on your chest

or you were playing some flag football that got a little rough

Offline roflcopter

• Posting Member
what will my condition be like 4 weeks post OP?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
That's a tough one.  :-/

There's no way to predict what your body will look like even at 4 weeks post op.  Some look pretty good, while some have persistent swelling and fluid build-up, as well as bruise remnants.  Scars from incisions may be an issue as well.   It would be easy to explain to coworkers and friends because you could just say they took out a couple of benign growths.  The problem is that you may well have a situation with her where she sees you without a shirt.   I can't really think of anything believable that I could have said to explain it away in my case.   I really wish I could give you something more positive.  

OK try this:  When things start to get hot just tell her you respect her too much to let things go so fast and...  oh, never mind.  
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline flex1appeal

I agree with mr nip. Just too hard to predict cause everyone heals differently. I can tell you how I looked 4 weeks post op on my first surgery. Bruising was completely gone as well as swelling. Could barely tell where the incisions were. But that was just me. I heal quickly when it comes to bruises and swelling. I am almost 1 week post op now and I find that bruising starts out small and peaks at about the 7th day and then starts reversing direction from there. By day 14 I probably won't have much bruising left and swelling for me this time has been very minimal.

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Here's one for you..... tell her the truth, if she really likes you, should it matter... You may find that she feels more comfortable with you being up front and honest about your problem....(that is now resolved)... Chicks dig that kinda honesty and openness!!

If she laughs or puts you down...SHE AINT WORTH HAVING!

Giddy up... then you have nothing to hide on your visit.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 04:51:55 PM by rocketrob »

Offline roflcopter

• Posting Member
well I'll figure something out along the way, this won't be until December 29th. Although another girl called me a little whole ago and is in town wanting to meet on Wednesday, don't quite know what to say to that one.... man my man boobs aren't even gone yet and I'm having no trouble with the ladies what's it gonna be like when they are? lol

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
Here's one for you..... tell her the truth, if she really likes you, should it matter... You may find that she feels more comfortable with you being up front and honest about your problem....(that is now resolved)... Chicks dig that kinda honesty and openness!!

If she laughs or puts you down...SHE AINT WORTH HAVING!

Giddy up... then you have nothing to hide on your visit.

truth is not sweet we all know it.. but the outcome is sweet.. you will see. if the girl LOVE you than otherwise nite girl won't care laugh and leave.

i rather tell her truth IF i know that i love her and she love me too. otherwise i would lie to her just to hit it..  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024