Author Topic: Who is the master of the puffy nip?  (Read 2389 times)

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
Out of all these good surgeons, who has proven to be able to fix the puffy nipple?

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
thanks for asking this question dude, coz i was gonna make a new post about the same topic, sorry i cant answer this question, but im eager to see the response, because i have puffy nip gyne too.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Hey all!! I am not sure who is the master of the puff nip ;D but I saw a PS the other day and he told me this type of surgery is alot more difficult than just excising tissue and fat. Skill and technique play a major role here. I have already had one surgery by a previous PS, excision and Lipo still have puffy nip 8 mths later. The PS said there is nothing he can do. I saw a new PS and scheduled surgery with him because I feel confident. He said he will do an areola reduction as well as nipple reduction, and tighten some skin via donut procedure. Sounds like he knows what hes doing. Scheduled for 2/15, I hope I get better results this time. Good luck to you guys!!! ;D

Offline flex1appeal

I used the same doc twice and the first time I still had puffy nips. I could see it 2 weeks post op first time. But this surgery I am 2.5 months post op and not a sign of puffiness anywhere. Completely flat. I have other issues now like residual scar tissue and swelling/loose skin. But I can deal with these things cause I know they are temporary and fixable without surgery. May take a year but I can deal with that as long as I know the gyno is gone.

Offline whimper

• Posting Member
I have puffy nips... is it common for surgery to not work? :(

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Yes, surgery for puffy nip seems to be quite difficult. You need to have an experienced surgeon take care of this procedure. In my case, my areolas were distorting my chest contour. So basically, the excision and lipo did make my chest flatter; however, the areola folded giving me a pointy nipple look. So the skin needed to be removed. When the gland stretches the skin for years, sometimes the skin doesn't shrink back. That was my problem.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
I had some nasty puffy nips going on.   I had surgery jan 4 and so far so good.   

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
Who was your doctor and where is he at?

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024