Author Topic: Gynecomastia surgery $1000 USD  (Read 17226 times)

Offline facceoff

Hello friends. Im from new york city I had gynecomastia surgery done in Ixtapa ziuatanejo Mexico wit dr. hernandez montejano a very experienced and professional individual. The results are amazing. I was here on a visit and out of curiosity called his hospital etc.. asked about the procedure and price they told me 1200 over the phone I went and saw the doctor and he left it at one thousand flat including everything even medication. I feel great breast are symmetrical and nice. for those of you who dont want to spend 5000 POst op is looking fabulous. the doctor phone number is 755 554 0454.... hes been in business over 20 yrs. forget the horror stories about overseas stuff. If you are desperate like I was spend $400 on plane tickets, stay here for vacation 2 or 3 days and spend another $1000 and loose the boobs... GOOD LUCK FRIEND

Offline desi

• Gold Member
looks like an ad IMO...
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
I agree with above.  This is suspect at best.

Offline facceoff

no buddy. Phuk You. Thisis not an AD. I suffered from gynecomastia since age 14 to now at . I tried getting surgeries in FL and NY and I was always quoted 3500 dollars to 5000. I got the same thing done here out of coincidense. I really dont give a fuckk if you go or not, but dont fucking say this is an AD. Your mom is an AD. How aabout that? Thats super disrespectful tosay in a forum like this one, where people are confiding and coming out sharing personal experiences that can be very shameful and unconfortable.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
no buddy. Phuk You. Thisis not an AD. I suffered from gynecomastia since age 14 to now at . I tried getting surgeries in FL and NY and I was always quoted 3500 dollars to 5000. I got the same thing done here out of coincidense. I really dont give a fuckk if you go or not, but dont fucking say this is an AD. Your mom is an AD. How aabout that? Thats super disrespectful tosay in a forum like this one, where people are confiding and coming out sharing personal experiences that can be very shameful and unconfortable.

ok dude.. sorry if i hurt u.. didnt mean to.. we in this forum try to heklp each othr out .. :)

good to know ur happy :)

Offline facceoff

Whattever man. Dont really care. 

Life is good right now...

Offline W1NNER

• Posting Member
facceoff did you have your manors and respect removed along with your Gyne..? I dont appreciate you speaking to members like that and saying things about peoples mums, its not acceptable this is a community pay it some respect or don’t come back. Go on myspace if you want to abuse people.. This matter is now closed.

We appreciate the tip off about your surgury in Mexico its great you had such a good result well done

Offline wannabenormal

hey!!!!, do you have pictures? before and post op...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024