Author Topic: MOVED: No gf no Wife no lovers till i get my chest/life back on track  (Read 2187 times)

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
i hate this idea as much as others do or may be less.

its been 10yrs since i had this and i haven't had sex in those 10yrs./ well only 2wies.

but now i hope i can get them removed and get something.

b/c i can't control it.  ;D :'(

i need love. and i have already find few girls that i like to ask them out..

may 16th is the judgment day. after summer i should be ready to take some steps towards my love life.

i guess god wants me to pay attention to my education and avoid all these complication in life so he gave me boob.  :'(

I hope this doc can fix what god gave me extra.  8)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 03:39:33 AM by WishmasterK »

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
I think you may have accidentally posted in the wrong section, this belongs in (more than likely) the Gynecomastia Talk board. The Acceptance board is for people who have accepted there gynecomastia. I've move it for you.

On another note have you attempted to use exercise to reduce your gynecomastia? Have you had an official doctor tell you how much of it is fat and how much it gland?

Also it is in my experience that the physical part of gyne alone doesn't stop a person from finding love. Although it doesn't help people in alot of cases. The mental part of gyne is very devastating to many people. Have you found someone to talk to, like a therapist maybe? I only ask because I have very bad gynecomastia (well others would say it's bad), but I have had many girlfriends, and lovers. The mental part of having gynecomastia may be hindering you, the lack of courage and confidence could be what is ultimately destroying your chances with women.

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
when u have like c cup size boobs you don't have the courage in you to ask someone out.. well atleast that my excuse at some point.

i have big right hand side boob i mean big as 16yr old girl. i wear 3 layers in SUMMER.

under tee, full sleeve shirt + a thin rain coat.

also i have put my energy toward other things like education. b/c i know i have lot of funks looking and waiting for me to fail in my life.

if i don't be somebody or get a good status i am sure lot of people will laugh also i won't be financially secured for my own good.

so at some point i take this as path divergence and push my life towards more important goal rather than hanging out with friends , having gfs and stuff.

it gets very lonely but i guess there is no other way to improve and show the world that i am not what they thinking of me.

i don't have no one to listen i just cry it out when i feel like. also listening to religious music has helped me lot also brought me very closer to my faith.

MAY 16TH IS FINAL - than i will have 1 month of summer college from 22nd may to i think 22nd April after that i am planing to go out and run + play soccer

this is my plans so far.. god please help.  :)

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
hay thanks for reading my postings

my doc is this dude - http://www.hunstadcenter.com/index.html

he is freaking expensive but i saw lot of confidence and experience in him. so here i go on 16th.. 1 more boob less man walking..  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024