Author Topic: Post Op Concern  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Postop Boy

• Posting Member
Hi, I had my surgery done on sat 31/1 in the morning. It has now been over 48 hrs so i decided to have a shower. However i dont think i put the plasters on well enough over the incision sites and some of them i think have got wet. Is this something to worry about? What should i do? Chest isnt looking too bad but bruised and i felt a little sick when i first saw it a few hours ago.

Thanks people!

Offline jimi mc

looked at your pictures, don't look too bad. i'm 7 days post lipo procedure, and have swelling on my left side. to me it appears nothing was removed at all, where as my right side is totally flat. was told not to worry as it just takes time to heal, and more aggressive tactic were done in that area, hence the more pronounced swelling. the same amount of fat was removed equally from both left and right. i'm guessing from your pictures that your situation is similar to mine, and just give it some time. but hey, i'm purple all over from the procedure, and i didn't notice any on you. did u experience any discoloration on your chest? hope u got a scrib for pain medicine as well. it helps alot. good luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024