Author Topic: 15 year ol  (Read 3542 times)

Offline emerica2

• Posting Member
i just turned 15 about 4 months ago.iv had gyno for about a year maybe a little more and im about 5'8 140 pounds.will it go away??(and maybe still in the final stages of puberty)and is it true pot can cause gyno?

Offline emerica2

• Posting Member
i just turned 15 about 4 months ago.iv had gyne for about a year maybe a little more and im about 5'8 140 pounds.will it go away??(and maybe still in the final stages of puberty)and is it true pot can cause gyne?

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
read the forum man, there have been a ton of 15 year olds who have asked, it will probably go away.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Emerica, im guessing you skateboard (off-topic.)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Actually, your Gynecomastia was probably growing for a couple of years but only got your attention a year or so ago.

It will likewise take a long time for it to diminish.  You are young enough that your prospects are good.

Talk to your Dad about it,  He probably had the same condition when he was your age and you will probably have similar results to what he had.
Grandpa Dan

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
well i just turned 16 and have had it for over 2 years now. my dads went away when he was a kid.

Offline emerica2

• Posting Member
thanx for the advice everyone....and no i dont skate board anymore(off topic)

Offline emerica2

• Posting Member
how old was your dad when they went away??

Offline emerica2

• Posting Member
what about all those antiboitics i hear of?Does anyone know of a brand that actually helps??

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
my dads lasted not long at all. mines lasted a while so im gettin nervous

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You have to keep in mind that your dads perspective is different from yours.  He is probably about three times your age and his issue with Gyne was long ago so it is a small part of his life history whereas for you it is here and now.  So, to you, it seems to be a bigger issue and your perspective of time is different.

Be patient.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024