Author Topic: Ok.. what DIDN’T work for you?  (Read 3992 times)

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
46bboobs:  MWB stand for Men Wearing Bras.  It was a website for men who wear bras cloud chat about their bra wearing.  I was a part of the website twice but got kicked off twice.  It is still there if you want to visit or join it.  I and other here will warn you to keep a very low profiles and only comment on someone else's topic and visit the chat room, hopefully you can find someone there to chat with.  Although you may find it a little on the kinky side as Hammer said.  They seemed to have made a gradual progression to a site that mainly caters to transgendered people and cross dressers.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

What didnt work?  Losing weight like people claimed it would. I lost from 250lbs down to 175lbs a year and half ago. It was like a Yo-Yo effect Up down Up as far as sizing went.

I had Thyroid & T hormones checked a little low in T nothing to be alarmed over. I dont recall if estrogen was checked, I'd wager a small bet its on the high end. Regardless of this short coming I feel a lot better being lighter, though I have put back on some weight back in the 200lb class- I am in year 38 (I am only 38) of chronic illness that is kicking my butt. Currently dysautonomia is killing my fitness goals.
I just got over a case of the Flu this week or at least I hope its over.

Wow!  Dysautonomia, l'm sorry Dane! I didn't know what that was so I did some research,  and it was a bit scary to say the least as I fit in with some of the signs of the same shit! I have a lot of the same stuff that goes along right with it as a diabetic which is one of the things that leads to it! So you have my sympathy! I don't know low your thyroid test came back, but I'm have hypothyroidism and until I got mine in control losing weight was impossible!

I wish you the best of luck my friend!

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024