Author Topic: How to Reduce Puffy Nipples (Gynecomastia) Without Surgery  (Read 7046 times)

Offline OskarF

Hello :-)

My name is Oskar and I suffered with minor gynecomastia for 8 years (since age 13).

In the past 4 years I have trained consistently to reduce  the appearance of my gynecomastia and puffy nipples. After a few years of training I thought that my chest would never change unless I got surgery.

Therefore, I saved up $3000 and scheduled a surgery this October. However, 5 days before the surgery I cancelled it.

I looked at my chest picturees fro my training and realized that the past year of training has made a huge improvement on my chest and my puffy nipples. I actually told my girlfriend about my chest, and she thought I was joking. She thinks my chest is very "manly". This made me change my decision, and I'm glad I did - it saved me $3000.

I have written an article that answers how I managed to reduce my puffy nipples to a satisfactory size without surgery. It also explains about my favorite exercise "diamond push-up" to shape the chest, and I provide an alternative training routine for those that do not get results from the diamond push up.

Since I cannot post a link to my website, I have pasted a PDF of the article here.

I hope that there's at least 1 person out there that may find the info there useful.

Best regards,
Oskar from SkinnyFatTransformation.com

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If it were truly that simple, this site would not exist.
Grandpa Dan

Offline craftspace234

• Posting Member
Hello :-)

My name is Oskar and I suffered with minor gynecomastia for 8 years (since age 13).

In the past 4 years I have trained consistently to reduce  the appearance of my gynecomastia and puffy nipples. After a few years of training I thought that my chest would never change unless I got surgery.

Therefore, I saved up $3000 and scheduled a surgery this October. However, 5 days before the surgery I cancelled it.

I looked at my chest picturees fro my training and realized that the past year of training has made a huge improvement on my chest and my puffy nipples. I actually told my girlfriend about my chest, and she thought I was joking. She thinks my chest is very "manly". This made me change my decision, and I'm glad I did - it saved me $3000.

I have written an article that answers how I managed to reduce my puffy nipples to a satisfactory size without surgery. It also explains about my favorite exercise "diamond push-up" to shape the chest, and I provide an alternative training routine for those that do not get results from the diamond push up.

Since I cannot post a link to my website, I have pasted a PDF of the article here.

I hope that there's at least 1 person out there that may find the info there useful.

Best regards,
Oskar from SkinnyFatTransformation.com

Lmfaooooooo! So many things wrong with this post...

First off, the diamond pushup is a tricep exercise. It will not make your chest grow at all

Second, you cannot "Shape your muscles". They either grow from working out, or they don't grow.

Third, even if you did get a bigger and better chest by working out, it would not get rid of the gyno or even make it less noticeable. It will still be there and could possibly be even more noticeable since your chest is bigger.

The only thing you can do besides surgery is losing weight and getting lean. And if that does not work, surgery is the only way.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024