Author Topic: Update on boob growth  (Read 2692 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi guys,

Just posting an update. It’s been years since I had a mastectomy and my boobs have filled back out significantly. I now wear a 34C bra and they seem to be growing lately. I’m not so distressed as I was prior to surgery. This site has really helped me accept them. It led me to try a bra and that has helped.

-Ben

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Hi guys,

Just posting an update. It’s been years since I had a mastectomy and my boobs have filled back out significantly. I now wear a 34C bra and they seem to be growing lately. I’m not so distressed as I was prior to surgery. This site has really helped me accept them. It led me to try a bra and that has helped.

-Ben
That's wonderful news Ben!

I haven't ever had a mastectomy, but I did have a lumpectomy on my left breast because of breast cancer. That was years ago, and it looked like I had been bitten by a tiger on one side. All indented and deformed.
I was surprised that the tissue grew back, and that is now my largest breast. The only thing left is the scar from where they went in (unfortunately it's right in the cleavage). 
It's amazing how the breast tissue can grow back!

We are what we are born into, and acceptance of that is the only thing that can really brings us true peace. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks, Birdie. I’m glad you haven’t had any more issues with cancer since the lumpectomy. That’s a blessing for sure.
I will always have long scars under mine but the dent in my left breast seems to be filling out. I’ll have to check out your pics. I don’t remember noticing the scar.

Offline Justagirl💃

Thanks, Birdie. I’m glad you haven’t had any more issues with cancer since the lumpectomy. That’s a blessing for sure.
I will always have long scars under mine but the dent in my left breast seems to be filling out. I’ll have to check out your pics. I don’t remember noticing the scar.
Here it is:

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi Birdie,
It does look filled in. I don’t think it looks bad - I’m not sure I would have noticed the scar if not looking for it. I’m hoping my dent pops out eventually.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I still struggle greatly with wearing a bra in public despite the benefits. This past week I wore a tight sports bra under a t shirt while out of town.  It was very liberating and comfortable. The tightness of the bra compressed them surprisingly well and stopped the aches I was having. I was very self conscious the whole time. Every time someone laughed I assumed it was at me. My strap showed once on accident. I didn’t have any direct confrontation though. Overall I enjoyed wearing it. 

perky

I still struggle greatly with wearing a bra in public despite the benefits. This past week I wore a tight sports bra under a t shirt while out of town.  It was very liberating and comfortable. The tightness of the bra compressed them surprisingly well and stopped the aches I was having. I was very self conscious the whole time. Every time someone laughed I assumed it was at me. My strap showed once on accident. I didn’t have any direct confrontation though. Overall I enjoyed wearing it.
I did the same for the first time the other day. As you say it felt good and liberating. My bra was an underwire mesh bra which make my boobs look even bigger. Even then though I didnt get anybody noticing as far as i'm aware. 

Offline blad

I still struggle greatly with wearing a bra in public despite the benefits. This past week I wore a tight sports bra under a t shirt while out of town.  It was very liberating and comfortable. The tightness of the bra compressed them surprisingly well and stopped the aches I was having. I was very self conscious the whole time. Every time someone laughed I assumed it was at me. My strap showed once on accident. I didn’t have any direct confrontation though. Overall I enjoyed wearing it.
I would suggest that if you are still self conscious then avoid T shirts for now as they are the most revealing of our bras.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Online Sophie

• Silver Member
Hi Ben 🤗

That liberating feeling that you have is real. It's also a feeling of confidence you get when you wear a bra. Your posture automatically improves and your girls are supported and shaped making you feel better both physically and mentally. 

With wearing a bra full-time, there WILL come a point where you may have a feeling that you are exposed if you aren't wearing a bra. It was a long time ago for me, but after I started wearing a bra full time. I wouldn't even leave my room unless I was wearing a bra. 
♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

I'm quite happy to report that my chest has been growing again lately. 

I'm wide set and full on bottom, so I have always been a bit lacking in "cleavage", even with DD's. 

Push-up bras tend to resolve some of that problem, but this new growth spurt seems to be filling them in much fuller. I'm wearing a push-up this morning and the cleavage is astounding. 

I'm quite happy! 💞

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi All,

First, thank you all for the responses.

Part of the reason I could allow myself to be potentially seen wearing a bra was that I was in a different place and would never see the people I encountered again. I was an anonymous in a way. Otherwise, I agree with Blad, a tshirt would have been a poor choice. It didn’t cling to me though and I was standing much more upright. The bras do correct my posture tremendously as Sophie mentioned.

Perky, I’m so glad you were able to enjoy wearing one in public without issue. Thanks for sharing. Maybe someday I’ll be braver and try an underwire like you did.

Birdie, I’m very glad you’re having welcome changes. I think mine are much fuller than when I joined this site and seem to be growing still. I’m not sure where I’ll end up but I don’t mind so much now. As I’ve said before, trying a bra really changed how I feel about them.

As for wearing a bra full time, I think not at my current size. They’re not so obvious under my work shirts and maybe not big enough for that. Also, just because I tried one in public doesn’t mean I’m ready for that full time especially in my hometown.

Thanks everyone for responding. I appreciate the encouragement.

-Ben

Offline Busty

You are looking really good, benusa.  You certainly belong in a bra 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks busty, I’m starting to feel better about it. 

Offline Johndoe1

benusa, you are doing fine. There is no shame in wearing a bra full time if it helps you. It has helped me get over my chest. I also understand your hesitation. I went through the same thing. It does fade though. I have been wearing a bra everyday for years now. I wouldn't want to go back being braless like I used to be. For years did and I hated every minute of it. After I started wearing full time, my confidence of my appearance increased and I began to not think about my chest all the time, knowing that I was in control of what my chest looked like and the support I was getting. It was so liberating being in control over a body trait I had no control over before. Take it slow, but keep moving forward.

Here is what I deal with everyday and have since I was a teen. You are not alone.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Justagirl💃

Right there in with you as well...

(Photo attached)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024