Author Topic: Pain in breast after removing bra?  (Read 15936 times)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Lately I haven't been wearing a bra, just a compression shirt, but it isn't enough, so this week I have been wearing a sports bra, and tonight after I took it off, after around 20 min, my left side (the large side) really started to hurt.  If I hold it up, after a few min it subsides, I finally put the bra back on and after a while it finally feels better.

It feels like "strings" that are starting around the collar bone down to around the middle of the breast.  Mainly left side (a bit larger on the left side).  On a scale of 0-10 for pain, probably a 6.... 

Is this common at all?  I am not "big", b-c cup, but big enough....

hammer

Bman, have you solve this problem? I only thing that I would think that it might be, is you may need more support of lift.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Wearing a sports bra daily has 100% solved the problem.  Only time it came back was a day I decided to try NOT wearing it and just a compression top and went driving and within a few miles the pain was back just as bad as before.

Yup, more support was needed.

Bman, have you solve this problem? I only thing that I would think that it might be, is you may need more support of lift.

hammer

I know what you mean Bro, I have one on every day now! I will wear the magic bra if I want "next to nothing" but still have support.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I had a similar problem years ago, but only when heavy exertion was involved. Specifically it was a real problem when Hiking, Backpacking, climbing and etc. Since those are mostly wilderness activities wearing a bra was not a problem. On a day by day basis, it was not a problem for me so I usually only wore a bra for those activities where it was a problem.

B cup by the way.

(^_^)
Grandpa Dan

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Anyone ever wear a strapless bra?  I found one at a thrift store today for a buck, 42c, figured hard to go wrong, cups seemed a bit small, which is good.  I picked up a 42B bali bra there one day and the cups are good fit, but too pointy out and I don't reach that far.  Almost more cone like.  Def not for me....  Nike Sports (Compression) bra is working pretty darn good, great support, does reduce size some and no bouncing.  But not the most comfortable everyday.  Concerned when it gets hot it will be more of a problem.

Edit:  tried it, not for me.... I don't have quite enough to fill it in enough to hold it up properly.  Nope....
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 03:00:15 AM by Bman41 »

hammer

Bman, did you say "not enough to fill it"?

You can have some of mine, as I got more then I need or want!

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I guess that didn't come across right!  I have more than enough already! 

I was just surprised how the sizes vary, Compare a 42B to a 40B and the difference is huge across brands.  I expect the cup to vary some (42B and a 40C in theory are same cup size), but it is more like a D size if you ask me.  Maybe it was mislabled?  Band fits good.

Bman, did you say "not enough to fill it"?

You can have some of mine, as I got more then I need or want!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024