Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ME... ON A ROAD TO DEPRESSION!  (Read 4118 times)

Offline ForteRogue

• Posting Member
Hi, I would first off like to introduce myself, I am a 14 year old high school student suffering from gynecomastia. For 3 years I have been suffering humiliating comments and haven't been able to look good, feel good, or wear tight shirts :(. I am 190 pounds 5'11". I want to get my life in shape. I have cut off most of my fatty foods, and have started drinking water regularly. I am in NO WAY thinking of surgery, and I would like to do this in a natural way.

For 1 whole year I've been looking for the magic pill, to my disappointment I haven't found anything and have wasted my money as such. Please, if someone could guide me how to lose my man breasts... I can't walk out of my house without wearing at least 1 shirt under my regular one. I have tried getting on my treadmill and running, I can't stick to the habit though. School starts in a little less than a month and I need something that will really work. No pills please, just something natural like an exercise.

If possible, I need someone who can help me for a whole month to get these things of my chest. I'm depressed as ever, and I thought I could do something life changing after school ended a month ago. I'd like to thank everyone and anyone who took even this short moment to read this. Thank you

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'm sorry to be bearer of bad news but... surgery is the only way dude.

There's no magic pill or exercise that will banish your G...

As you are just 14, you might want to consider consulting an Endocrinologist...

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ForteRogue

• Posting Member
Well for the last few hours I've been googling this thing called Turmeric, also known as curry powder, SUPPOSEDLY it helps lower chest fat and has many other health benefits to it as well... I'm going to try that out, wish me luck!

Offline dayeh33

• Posting Member
I'd hate to be another distributor of bad news but the reason why gynecomastia shows is because of a gland under your nipple. So taking that fat reducing thing shouldnt help...sorry

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Woah guys slow down. He might only have a little chest fat, and over time you can get rid of it. The problem is that you cannot spot target weight loss. I'd be more concerned that you are in the overweight weight range.

Post some pics if you can.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
try it if you want, but don't get your hopes up, you're not the first to think it was going to work, and don't pay more for it than you would at the supermarket.  

if he's getting humiliation in school, it is not just fat.  

what gb said about surgery is correct.  you should do the exercise as both pre-op prep and health, but it will not fix the gyne.  

as for the depression, it affects us all, but you're better off than you know.  if i had ten million in cash right now and could trade it to go back to age 14 knowing what i do about gyne, i don't think i'd wait five minutes.  it's not easy, but in a relative sense compared to having it through your 40s, 50s, 70s, or later, you're a lot luckier than you think.  

« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 03:22:33 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline JamesVH

• Posting Member
Unfortunately I have a friend who was exactly like you. He got gyne at 13 and just recently got surgery. He didn't want to do surgery and exercised his ass off; his stomach got smaller but his chest never did. He ended up just having surgery like I did.

If you really have gynecomastia, surgery is the ONLY way. Most other treatments do not work.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Lets start over here.

He is a 14 year old who is five feet eleven and weighs 190 pounds.

If that was the description of a 24 year old we would say he was a bit overweight. This is one big 14 year old. With that kind of growth, I suspect his hormones have gone wild. I think he needs to see a Doctor well versed in the hormonal changes in puberty. He needs his hormones checked. Not just the "T and E", But all the others whose names look like something composed from alphabet soup.

I think this lad needs to see an Endocrinologist.

Now the the matter of the teasing. I would think that a five eleven lad weighing nearly 200 could probably turn the lights out for anyone stupid enough to tease. I'm not really advocating that you get violent, but I do want to make the point that you are only a victim once. Beyond that, you are a volunteer.  If you do not play their game,  they'll get tired and find someone else to tease. I know because I've been there.
Grandpa Dan

Offline ForteRogue

• Posting Member
No the teasing isn't about my weight, It's pretty evenly distributed for my height, I look pretty average, the teasing is about the whole gynecomastia thing, that's where the teasing comes in. Most people tell me I look 160.

Offline ForteRogue

• Posting Member
Uhmm if it helps distinguish, I might have psuedo-g, I hope that's what it is because it seems that as I've been getting fatter my G has been increasing too. For the last year I've remained almost same weight and I haven't seen much of a change in size. Also, they aren't tender, as for what I've been hearing tender means they are g and not pseudo-g. It's not tough, the breast isn't hard.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Doesn't matter what you 'call it' dude...  G is G, and you need to have them surgically removed/reduced...

GB...

Offline ForteRogue

• Posting Member
But pseudo- g is fat. that's not the tissue type, right O_O?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I understand that the teasing is about the Gynecomastia.

What I said still stands, I've been there for a very long time.

If you do not make a good victim, the bullies find someone else to tease.

The bully has some distinguishing mark or trait. No matter what it is, the next time you get teased, call attention to that trait. These guys can dish it out, but they cannot take it themselves. Either tease back or make a joke of it. The only payoff for them is when they get a rise out of you.

Do they pinch? A quick punch and equally quick " Oh I'm sorry, but that hurt." They'll get the idea. Like I said, don''t play their game.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
But pseudo- g is fat. that's not the tissue type, right O_O?
technically right, though increasing weight can make the real stuff appear bigger because they're kind of appearing in the same place.

p.s.  that photo is definitely the g-crap. 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 01:12:11 AM by headheldhigh01 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024