Author Topic: Accidentally deleted my last message  (Read 554 times)

Brdy64

I accidentally deleted my last message trying to clear up some of my posts that I have deemed not relevant to "gynecomastia".

I'll state it again.
I identify as a woman as y'all know, that is not secret. 💃

I came here hiding my identity and my boobs rather ineffectively with bib overalls and baggy shirts. I "did" fit right in but have since moved past that.
Much of the subject matters relevant to me as of late no longer deals with gynecomastia. I'm a woman so I have breasts.

I have been trying to censor myself keeping things relevant, but not doing a very good job.
I have therefore decided to become a silent member only commenting on "your" posts that I think I can be of help on.

I don't have gyno, I have breasts. I hold a different perspective than the most of y'all. Well, except for a few of you, you girls know who you are. 💃

I'll just stand back and watch, comment if I can keep it relevant.  Love y'all. 💖 hugs!

Birdie
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 03:51:42 PM by 💁Birdie💖 »

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Itโ€™s ok to feel the way you do and say the things you say. Hormones are a very powerful thing.
They make up who we are. People donโ€™t understand unless they live through it all.

Brdy64

Itโ€™s ok to feel the way you do and say the things you say. Hormones are a very powerful thing.
They make up who we are. People donโ€™t understand unless they live through it all.
Thanks, I have been active here just not AS active. 
I have had some very strong hormones lately 😳

Brdy64

It has been awfully quiet here lately, perhaps I should have another go at it? 

I will keep things relevant. 

Offline taxmapper

You had things going quite well for a while. 

Never worry about anything unless its a direct assault or insult. 
Otherwise enjoy the time and conversation. 

Brdy64

You had things going quite well for a while.

Never worry about anything unless its a direct assault or insult.
Otherwise enjoy the time and conversation.
Thanks, y'all are so sweet 💖

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024