Author Topic: Just came back from a Consultation with JCF  (Read 3375 times)

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
He says I have gyne with glandular tissue and a bit of fat around the areola which will need a bit of Liposuction. He did mention that scars are impossible to avoid, but he claims that most patients believe its harmless and way better with them, than having puffy nips. Just wondering if anyone out there with pics of their scars.. Im kinda paranoid about the scarring. But also, he said the entire surgery for both sides will cost only 500$! which im pretty happy about compared to the figured i've heard in here.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Only $500 bones eh? That's the cheapest I've seen for Dr. Fielding. Mine was $1280.

For scar reference, check out my pics. The last two are areola/nip close-ups. Scars are almost undetectable. Keep in mind tho, that everyone heals differently.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
$500 bucks .... Cheapest ever from him. It's a deal. Don't think twice my friend at this price.

Good Luck.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline mtl123

• Posting Member
Are you student? Thats the only reason why the price might be that low!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I haven't heard of a student fee being so cheap. The lowest I have heard of is a little over a grand.

GB

Offline desi

• Gold Member
I haven't heard of a student fee being so cheap. The lowest I have heard of is a little over a grand.

GB

maybe it depends on the severity of the case??
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
HIJACK THREAD ALERT:  Grandpa, read Post Surgery...questino for u

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
Yes im student, and when he told me 500, i was surprised myself.(Hopefully he didn't mean 500 per side lol) He said the Ontario ministry covers most of the surgery for me, and since im a pretty mild case it will only take about 45mins for my operation.  I am actually having the operation wide awake because I want to leave the hospital right afterwards (Can't skip university classes) Will I have to check back with JCF the next day or anything? Because he did mention that blood may fill up inside my chest and stuff like that, which sounds uneasy for me.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Naw, JCF prolly meant both sides for $500.

Unless you think there is something very wrong post-op, you will see Dr. Fielding on the 6th day post-op at St. Joe's.

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024