Author Topic: tumescent or open Excesion surgery?? help urgent..  (Read 4038 times)

Offline observer

• Posting Member
I have had gyno from a long time.chest is quite heavy .so  recently i visited in plastic surgeon in delhi  he suggested tumescent surgery with lipo but i was skeptical about him  then i went to a general surgeon -  and he suggestion manual excision where they open up hole breast and remove glands. all iam worried about is scarring after  open surgery.

how do i know which surgery is right for me??
can a general surgeon be  qualified for this surgery.  doc said opening up will let him see exactly how much glad is there and would yield more better results and would be done under general anesthesia..

what should i do? does any one know any good surgeon for gynecomastia in new delhi - India

thanks
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 11:57:13 PM by observer »

Offline Ibanez99

• Bronze Member
DO NOT make that mistake of going to a general surgeon for this . He's not qualified for this kinf of surgery and he gave you shit advice about opening up your chest. That would leave you with ugly scars forever. Gynecomastia surgery is an art and only  a plastic surgeon can do it well. Just a small incision around the edge of the areola is sufficient to excise the gland (unless you have full size female breasts). How much gland is present and how much needs to be excised is where the experience of the doctor counts. Opening up your chest is NOT NEEDED AT ALL. Well I'm from delhi as well and I know a few surgeons. Check your inbox for my msg.
Sid

Offline observer

• Posting Member
thanks for you immediate reply . or else i would have been opened up. OMG ...
can you please guide me some good plastics surgeons in Delhi.
I heard Vitalclinc is good - dr. ratti ?? is it?  how much they charge approx ?

Offline kaps

• Posting Member
hey hi , have you been able to get any feedback on Dr ratti , even i am considering him for my surgery . what is the cost he has quoted you

Offline gynecomastia_victim

• Posting Member
Hi

I am also looking for surgeon in Delhi, please let me know if you find any info about Dr Ratti and any other.

Thanks

Offline newconfidence

• Posting Member
Hi

I am also looking for surgeon in Delhi, please let me know if you find any info about Dr Ratti and any other.

Thanks

My surgery was done by Dr. Ratti 2 days ago, I paid 63K for it and dont regret it. Im more than happy with the results, you can read my story in "your stories" section.

Offline srkking

• Posting Member
Me too got surgery from there... results are good and scar free...result will be out after 1 month..Cost 63000 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024