Author Topic: Delgado  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
Hello All....

I would like to know if anyone has had surgery with the site owner, Dr. Delgado and if they'd be willing to share it with me and the rest of the forum?

I live in the bay area and he seems to be one of the top surgeons here on the west coast.

Any and all stories are welcome and very much appreciated!

*Oh, and I've used the search box and have read through quite a few threads as well*

Thanks again for those who continue to contribute to this site! It's been a godsend.  

Best!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 08:22:03 PM by Keep_It_Moving »

Offline nitrox987

• Bronze Member
I had my surgery done by Dr. Delgado almost 3 years ago.
My experience with him and his staff was excellent. From the first consultation to the last post op he always took the time and made sure he had answered all my questions.
I am also very satisfied with my results and would highly recommend him.
If you haven't done it already you can read more about my experience in the thread from my signature.

If you have any question, I would be more than happy to help so feel free to ask.

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
I had my surgery done by Dr. Delgado almost 3 years ago.
My experience with him and his staff was excellent. From the first consultation to the last post op he always took the time and made sure he had answered all my questions.
I am also very satisfied with my results and would highly recommend him.
If you haven't done it already you can read more about my experience in the thread from my signature.

If you have any question, I would be more than happy to help so feel free to ask.

Thank you kindly for replying to this thread! Your surgery looks great! You must be very pleased with your results.

May I ask, how many post op visits did you have to have with Delgado?

Thank you again for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Offline nitrox987

• Bronze Member
No problem, I am glad I could help.

I had the first post op visit few days after the surgery to remove the drains.
Over the next 6 weeks I think I had 3 or 4 visits then 1 at 3 months and the last one at 9 months.
So that would be 6 or 7 total.
In addition to that, Dr. Delgado himself called me the first few days after surgery to check how I was doing and if I had questions/concerns.

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
Doesn't seem too bad. I thought maybe you had to keep seeing the doctor for up to a year or so...
Thanks for sharing the information and your experience!

Would anyone else care to share?

Offline sarmadmohammad

Ive seen his videos on youtube. It seems like hes a great guy. I mean he does liposuction and breast excission and basically takes out everything. So the results are great.

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
That's what I've been hearing. Surely there are more who have had the surgery with the famous Dr. Delgado;D

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
Delgado knows what he is doing and has been doing it for a long time with the same staff. Professionals and all are friendly. Follow up appointments are fast usually unless something unusual is experienced. Drains are a lil annoying and feel weird at times but nothin anybody who experienced the pain of gyno can't handle. I recommend having someone to help u through the early stages of recovery, makes it a lot easier. The mans got stacks of binders of patients from over the years so I'm sure he's seen it all and can be labeled a safe great choice. Plus u right there in the beautiful bay area, make an apt. and go to San Fran and see him for yourself. Then u can ask all the questions u have on your mind direct. Good luck  ;D

Offline Gman123

• Posting Member
I am actually on day 11 from my surgery with doctor Delgado. I am looking quite well compared to what I've read about other patients experience with other doctors. He's very expensive I spent $9000.....twice what I've read anyone else paying but for me aesthetics > money....he's one of the best in the business and I settle for nothing but the best. If you wanna save a few thousand there's other options but if you want quality go for Delgado.

-Garrett

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024