Author Topic: Countdown to the 'other side'  (Read 4638 times)

Offline Hustler

• Bronze Member
Well, as from tommorrow i have 2 weeks before my Op with Mr Levick.

I have read almost every post on here for the past year but i dont tend to post much myself. As time is getting nearer part of me is so excited about hopefully have a new outlook on life yet part of me is shi**ing myself!   It seems most people are happy with the results but as long as i am confident about gettign into a swimming pool, then happy days!!!! so fingers crossed..

Just thought i would share that.....

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
best of luck!

i'm almost 2 weeks post op and the healing is slow but i am getting there...and hopefully with time and plenty of healing i will have the confidence to jump into a pool  :)

don't (like me) panic when you first take off the bandages  ;)

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
don't (like me) panic when you first take off the bandages  ;)

Not just you .. many of us panicked when they came off. 

All the best Hustler.  Most of us started to worry around 2 weeks pre-op but I think you will find it will all go very smoothly and quickly.  The Priory and it's staff are well experienced in this procedure.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline Hustler

• Bronze Member
thanks for your posts guys. fingers crossed i will have it as good as you did

Offline fedor

• Posting Member
Hi hustler , I am one week post op with Mr levick and I am very happy indeed bandages came off today and there was no problems at all . My chest looks good just a very small amount of brusing and some slight swelling under the arms and a nice flat chest. I had about 100grams of gland taken from the left and about 85 from the right and about 150cc of fat from each so not a minor case. I did not have to take any pain killers at any time the only pain was taking those damm bandages off. Hope yours goes just as smoothly Mr levick and his team are top notch.

Offline Hustler

• Bronze Member
Wow, that is a dream scenario! if i have it as comfortable as you with equally pleasing results i will be the happiest guy on the planet

Offline Bigdom

• Silver Member
Who cares what others think when getting in the pool? besides how often do you use a swiming pool in the UK?

Be happy with yourself before and after gyn.

That's fine if your are, though many are not and if this makes them happy then it's a very positive step.  It's not just about UK swimming pools, it's about holidays, feeling comfortable in your clothes in a day in day out basis.

Life is for living, it's not a dress rehearsal, can be taken away in a flash, so just embrace what you want to do and do it.

And besides, go to the board where this is discussed, this is not the place for it. 

Personally i will thank you for nothing! >:(

Offline Hustler

• Bronze Member
well i it any wonder why i havent posted much on here?

Insensitive idiots like you deserve to learn a very hard lesson about life.

I can here for help, doubt i will post any more, but remember this: reap what you sow, because what goes around come saround

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
well i it any wonder why i havent posted much on here?

Insensitive idiots like you deserve to learn a very hard lesson about life.

I can here for help, doubt i will post any more, but remember this: reap what you sow, because what goes around come saround

Please continue to post.  Try to ignore idiots like the above, they are very much the minority!  It still baffles me how incensitive some gyne sufferers can be when you consider what many of us have had to suffer.

Offline Bigdom

• Silver Member

This isn't the school playground, it's a board for people trying to 'find help' to alleviate their condition. 

If you can't grasp the basics, please don't post and ruin it for the majority, or you'll just have it removed anyway...  :)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 10:23:00 AM by Bigdom »

GynO_DuDe

LOL hahahaha ... Sorry, couldn't resist :P

But bkross does make a valid point ... even though I was screwin about my gyne I blame myself for being a fat turd and making my overall appearance so bad, although im so chuffed now that I dont have fully developed t!ts but still, we should actually be happy with ourselves before gyne and after because at the end of the day everyones got one problem or another ...

Everyday when I see more and more people, I notice everyone and how different people are, it kind of makes me re-think about why I was stressing so much ... I know a massive bloke who also suffers from pseudo-gyne but hes a pimp!! introduced me to plenty of girls at uni, everyone loves him because he loves himself.

The truth is, I, and everyone else, really have to try and love ourself ... its all in the mind. (funny that Im saying this but yet still can't get it in to my OWN head).

Offline Bigdom

• Silver Member
If you look at my post it was positive but somebody else had a beef, and don't give me all that crap about what goes around comes around, you sow what you reap bollox.

Right then little boy.... As you so eloquently put it, I didn't have 'beef' with you, I plainly stated I disagreed that it's just a pool/swimming issue, and if you want to embrace your fondness for you man boobs, then try the acceptance board.  If you think this, or any other is still a free country you have so muuuuuuch to learn!

The fact that you have to come back with get a life you fat boy blah blah blah just shows how completely ignorant you are to other people.  At 5' 11" and 90kgs your no featherweight are you..?   However that’s only part of the story, if you got a decent sized frame like I have at 6' 5" and 105kgs but I have body fat within the desired level for my height & age, then you could be fine, though you could be just a fat boy...  Although I believe you’re just a boy with deep seated issues, did you have a hard time at school, and feel it's time to get your own back..?

The idea of this particular part of the Gynecomastia board is for people to seek help on surgery.  If you want to play the big man, just take it off line (I’m more than happy too if you can string a decent sentence together), and leave this to doing what it's designed to do!

GynO_Dude, I just don't think he does.  Your main issue, was you were killing yourself with food, I’m so glad that before surgery, and post you've addressed this as it's no way to go through life, and with losing the gynecomastia is having such a positive effect on your life.  The fact of the matter is you don't have to be really overweight to suffer from this condition, and to a certain extent the condition is exacerbated if you're slimmer as it deforms your shape. 

Loving ourselves is an interesting concept; however we're material girls who live in a material world.  Consumerism is thrust upon us on a daily basis - an onslaught of images and beliefs.  We all aspire to stereotypes, parents, cars, clothes, jobs, partners etc.  I know, as I’m one of these people.  The issue is Gyne makes you stick out, and in essence the majority want to blend in, this is how they feel accepted and this is what makes them happy

As for get a life you mug.... mines Great, my new car has just been delivered -thanks for asking.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 05:04:08 AM by Bigdom »

Offline Bigdom

• Silver Member
I'm based in the south. 

I think if you read my comments correctly, i never said that i didn't 'fit in', i merely stated others feel this way.  If you read the board for a while, then you would understand how some people feel about this condition.   I had the operation purely for me.

Well it's good that you've managed to get married and have the energy & time to run two other girls, although we probably have different ideas on marriage as well...  I myself will join the ball & chain club next year. 

However, if, as i mentioned were more open to the fact that the condition affects people in many ways, you would find stories on this board of guys not being able to have sexual relationships because of the way it makes them feel.  So, if this board offers a point of solace and comfort, who are you to tell them to get a life, your a mug etc,etc?

Kind Regards,

Dominic
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 11:13:26 AM by Bigdom »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024