Author Topic: post op photos with doctor Zelt (montréal)  (Read 5217 times)

Offline post-op-success

• Posting Member
I'm very happy with the results so without any ado, here's my before/after album

BEFORE

AFTER

BrandonPrice31

Did he make incisions under the areola (nipple) or did he remove the glands from two incisions one each side of the chest?

Offline post-op-success

• Posting Member

for each side, there are 3 little scars. one little hole underneath the arm pit, one little hole 2 inches underneath the areola and one 3cm incision that goes around the areola.

doctor zelt explained to me that the areola incision is not always necessary and he cannot know for sure before the operation if he will do it. during the actual operation when he is done with the liposuction he decides if there is a need to do the incision to remove the extra mammary tissue. in my case he did it for both sides.

Offline arihantbanerjee

Congratulations on the surgery !!! Your results are amazing. What was your overall experience with Dr. Zelt? I am in Montreal too and was wondering if I should go with Zelt or book an appointment with Fielding. How long did the recovery take you? also how much did the whole procedure cost you? Did insurance cover any of it?

Offline post-op-success

• Posting Member
hi and sorry for the delayed response.

I would reccomend doctor zelt to others with this condition, yes. I was happy with the results, and as you can see he is experienced with the additional nipple incision procedure. it was also a big relieved when I realised the scars were almost invisible. however he explained to me that nothing is guaranteed and esthetic surgery is not an exact science. for this reason he would not show me progress pics of his previous patients when I asked for them. he does not keep such tracks, because comparing results can be misleading, as every patient can get a different result.

doctor zelt was very likable, although he always seem busy and would not talk a lot. we did the 30 min consultation but apart from that we only had two 5 minutes talks. his assistant natalie was very empathic and understanding. she'd understand that it was a delicate subject and that I did not want her to call home and leave a voicemail, or talk to anyone but myself on the phone. she was very nice.

cost was 7k total, and it is not covered by insurances.

2 weeks after the operation are pretty uncomfortable. the compressive vest that you have to wear 24/24 is very tight, and makes it hard to move one's arms. I took these weeks off, no way I could go to work. week 3 and 4 are a bit better, at this point you can shower normally, there is almost no pain left and you can take the vest off to sleep.

today (4.5 mpnths post op) I still have a bit of an issue with the loose skin around my nipples, but apart from that I am very happy. here is another post about my loose skin issue https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/1/loose-skin-29617/

for some reason, my nipples seem a lot more pointier now than they were when I took the photos 4 months ago.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024