Author Topic: Men can breast feed their children. Then they have their new B-cup breasts  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/dads-soon-able-breastfeed-newborn-13478225

So how many guys will take advantage of being able to breast feed their children?   So after they grow these B-cup breasts to feed their children, tjhey appear to end up with them.  Maybe they will become stylish.  So how many would lijke to do that?

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Well Alchemist, it certainly would not have been me when my kids were born.  How many early twenties men would grow boobs just to breast feed their babies?  Maybe 1% of liberal men would do it, if that many.  This some young woman thinking men WANT to breast feed there children when they are in the most testosterone driving part of their lives.  Does she expect them to be sitting at a sports even and pulling out a boob for everyone to see him breast feeding. I think not.  Just another example of how women are trying to feminize men.

Sorry if this seem mean, it is not aimed at you just the article.  And thanks for sharing it.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024