Author Topic: Large nipples.. Please help!!  (Read 5646 times)

Offline paulwall

Hi everybody.. I'm not sure if I have gynecomastia or not, but I do have large nipples... Not really pointy, but large in diameter.

Is there a procedure that can be done to decrease the size??  Also, about how much is this?  What is the recovery time, and will there be scarring?

I am in great shape, and will be going to Miami Beach for Spring break.  I just want them to look great...

Please help!
Thanks!

-Paul

DrBermant

Hi everybody.. I'm not sure if I have gynecomastia or not, but I do have large nipples... Not really pointy, but large in diameter.

Is there a procedure that can be done to decrease the size??  Also, about how much is this?  What is the recovery time, and will there be scarring?

I am in great shape, and will be going to Miami Beach for Spring break.  I just want them to look great...

Please help!
Thanks!

-Paul

Areola Reduction Surgery can have many risks and problems better discussed during a consultation after an evaluation.  There are many techniques to tighten the skin and remove areola, each has their own compromises.  Depending on sutures to hold tissues at a smaller size is a real risk as seen in the example below where I revised a mess from Australia surgeon's use of dissolvable sutures.  Permanent sutures can break, stretch, and get infected.  Such risks are better explored during a consultation after an evaluation.

Warning Graphing During Gynecomastia Areola Reduction Surgery Pictures

You can see actual pictures during a  Revision Donut Mastopexy Areola Reduction Surgery here

Photographs during surgery to reduce big areola continue here. and there are more Pictures during surgery to reduce male areola here.

Just sculpting under the areola can result in smaller diameters, but it is in the projection or "puffiness" of the areola that sculpture behind excels.  Check out the many before after pictures of this

Nipple Areola Reduction Gallery
Male Nipple Areola Reduction Gallery
and
Nipple Areola Reduced Gallery.  These results are typical for my sculpture of my patients.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024