Author Topic: Serious replies only  (Read 3247 times)

Offline scammed_by_pills

First of all, don't mistake me for an advertiser please. I bought some pills Thursday after searching for a cure for gyno. I've known for a while that I've had it, and I've stumbled onto this site before a long time ago. I don't remember ever reading about some pill for it. The only cure that I knew of was surgery so I just gave up hope of ever being confident about my body. I've exercised since I was in the sixth grade. I tried lifting weights, calisthenics, plyometrics, aerobics, isometrics, kettle ball crap, even yoga. I'm 5'7" and I weigh 147 lbs. I'm by NO MEANS overweight. I'm lean all over, except for my nipples. It's plagued my self-esteem for as long as I can remember. I'm 20 now.

I had always had dial-up connection, and recently got cable. What does this have to do with gyno, you might ask? Since I got cable, I've run out of ideas of where to go on the internet because I was so used to a 28k connection. Somehow I thought about researching ways to get rid of my gyno. Maybe some new cure came out within the last 10 years, I didn't know. I found a website that claims their pills will reduce male breast. By the way they advertised it seemed to be a cure for gyno. After I paid 250 something dollars for a five month supply, I thought hard about what i did. As desperate as I was to get rid of my nipples, I had to admit that the website was sketchy. Even too good to be true. Why would surgery cost 4000 dollars when you could get a pill for a fraction of the price, and it did the exact same thing except without scars. Pure logic and reason should be able to discern that, but I was blinded by hope that something within my budget could finally cure my illness. It is an illness as far as I'm concerned.

Later, I found this site after doing some research & proving to myself that I had just got scammed, and read all the topics on this "diet of questionable value" pill. I noticed a trend that others seemed to spot fairly easily. All the people who started these topics had only four or five posts. Obviously advertisers trying to deceive people. That's just MY OPINION. I don't want to sound hypocritical since this is only my first post.

The main reason I posted was because I wanted advice on whether there was anything I can do to get my money back from these scammers or take legal action. I'm not very keen on what's legitimate now, because it just seems to me that all businesses and advertisements are puffing up their product to be more than it actually is. I've also seen sites that adverise workouts that will get you ripped like a bodybuilder, only the easy way. After enough of those aburd claims, I realize that nothing worthwile comes easily or at a discount.

I read on one post that this man tried to get a refund from one of these sites but they replied saying that 30 days had already passed so they rejected him. On the website I bought the pills from, I couldn't find anything stating that you could not get a refund after 30 days. In fact these are the exact words from the site, except I replaced the brand name with "diet of questionable value"

21. If for some reason I am not satisfied can I return the"diet of questionable value" Reduction Pills?
Yes, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your results you may return the product for a refund. We want to assure and give you the confidence that you are achieving optimal results and we fully back up our product 100%. "diet of questionable value" purpose is to give you the results you desire without gouging your wallet. We feel that surgeons charged an outrageous fee for a procedure that can be easily avoided and is often unnecessary. ie. breast reduction surgery or liposuction. "diet of questionable value" was created to combat and to be a safe and affordable alternative to painful and high costing surgery. Gaining the results you desire such as a more masculine chest should not cost you an arm and a leg (figuratively speaking).

I just received the pills today and took 3. To be honest, they made me feel like CRAP. I almost felt like they were going to kill me.

Please advise me on anything that I could possibly do. I want to email the company, but i feel they won't back up their claims. I feel horrible enough to have been born with gyno, but to be taken advantage of by a bunch of sick businessmen really rubs me the wrong way. Any help would be appreciated. And please don't add injury to insult and tell me I'm a naive fool. I know that already.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024