Author Topic: Did I just throw away 3500$ ?  (Read 12129 times)

Offline PBC

• Bronze Member
Stories like this make my blood boil. You have been taken advantage of, plain and simple. Unfortunately what others here have said is true. This doctor has covered all the bases, and while I am not an attorney, it would seem you have little legal recourse with this jag-off. It amazes me that these doctors don't have to recieve any special training to perform these procedures. Even worse, this particular guy had to know that lipo alone wouldn't do a damn thing. What you can do, as pointed out already, is inform as many people as you can about this disgrace to the medical profession. What is sad is that so many guys suffering from this are so desperate to become normal, you can be sure you won't be the last person he does this to. Best of luck to you on your next surgery my friend. I promise once you have the procedure done correctly and begin to feel better about yourself, you won't miss your skydiving equipment one bit!

Offline FreeinVegas

• Posting Member
As was said before, if traveling is an option, I'd recommend my surgeon, Dr. Cambeiro in Las Vegas.  He trained at the Mayo Clinic and does a lot of gyne surgeries (did 2 others on the same day as mine).  His website is www.surgispa.net.  Since you'll probably need excision, it will cost $6k with Dr. Cambeiro.  I thought I would need excision, but he managed to do a great job w/ lipo and ultrasonic lipo.  His office has a fly-in program and does virtual consultations as well.

Best of luck to ya. 

Offline gofast_er

• Posting Member
wow 6k? I thought the average was 3-5 thousand. I might be wrong  :-\
I hope I can get enough money together.

Offline FreeinVegas

• Posting Member
Yeah I've heard of it costing from $3 - 7k.  I suppose many factors will go into the cost such as:  facility fees if the Dr. contracts w/ a surgery center, demand, staff, etc . . .   My procedure was $5k b/c I didn't do the excision. 

Offline gofast_er

• Posting Member
It has been three weeks since my lipo. Over the last week I have been getting pretty sore under my nipples. If I'm correct it feels like the actual glands that are hurting. Is this normal?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024