Author Topic: Endocrinologists...  (Read 3367 times)

cody sockeye

Are they kind of like surgeons in that there can be good surgeons or not-so-good surgeons? I mean, does your endocrinologist really matter that much or should you just be looking for a good deal financially?

cody sockeye

cody sockeye

I was just wondering if the endocrinologist matters that much. Like do you need a "good" endocrinologist like you would want a "good" surgeon.

Offline omega

• Silver Member
I actually think it does. Ive seen some pretty bad results from a few surgeans in pictures, where as other surgeans do an extremly good job on a similar case, with less scar and stuff. Thats what i think. Ask your surgean if hes done alot of these surgeries before . If he's exprienced, you wouldnt need to worry too much i guess.

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
I think he is talking about endocrinologists not surgeons...I think everyone agrees there are good and bad surgeons.  I would say as long as they are qulified it probably doesn't matter for the tests...If the tests don't turn out correctly...i.e. hormonal imbalance, then I would look into a reputable endocrinologist to devise a plan from there.

cody sockeye

I think he is talking about endocrinologists not surgeons...I think everyone agrees there are good and bad surgeons.  I would say as long as they are qulified it probably doesn't matter for the tests...If the tests don't turn out correctly...i.e. hormonal imbalance, then I would look into a reputable endocrinologist to devise a plan from there.

I've already got my blood test results which were normal, but i got it done at LabCorp. I thought there were more tests that had to be done by an ENDOCRINOLOGIST, but I'm not sure. But thanks, you answered my question in the bolded line.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024