Author Topic: Co-codamol withdrawels  (Read 1242 times)

Offline A17DYB

• Posting Member
Hi, i was given Co-codamol for pankillers on leaving the hospital and was told to take 8 a day (4*2) until the pain goes but read on the box that after 3 days they can be addictive and i stopped takin them yesterday but by the night time i had to leave a friends house as i felt really ill and shakey and had to pull over twice on the way home to violently vomit so i can only assume it was withdrawels from the codeinas a friend suggested so i just took 1 tablet then had summat to eat and went straight to bed but woke up feelin ok this mornin,has anyone else had that???

Offline tpuk

• Silver Member
its possible; were they 30/500 tablets?

I've taken them for longer periods than that & stopped; feeling grumpy is more likely than sickness but everybody is different. Just rest up.

Offline A17DYB

• Posting Member
No mine were only 8/500 which i assume were not as strong as your 30/500 and they gave me a bad very unexpected comedown but when i got up the next day i felt pretty good an fresh but about a similar time later that day i had very minor episode of feelin shit again but it only lasted a few hours then went completely away, i mentioned it to the nurse the other day when i went to have my 1 week post op check an she was suprised but said it does happen to a very small minority of people. P.s how long did it take for all your bruising etc to fade away??

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024