Author Topic: wanting to learn  (Read 3480 times)

Offline Pitch_Black

im 17 im 6'2 and i weigh 200 pounds and i think i have gynecomastia. the soft tissue with large areolas. the only time i look ok is when they harden up u can see that i weight lift and my pecks form but then when they get soft again it looks horrible. is my only option surgery. and if so do they just make them smaller or can they be made permanetly hard? i think i would still look funny if they were made smaller because the tissue is so soft looking.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
sounds like the classic signs. got any pictures? several products claim to help, some are convinced they do, others think these products are a scam.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 07:54:14 AM by jc71 »

Offline serg

• Silver Member
How long have you had these symptoms for? At your age they could go themselves after a year or two, but if it's been going on for longer/goes on for longer then surgery is probably you're only option.

serg

Offline BlueEagle

• Posting Member
  • Ladiees, I'm Ripped Everywhere Cept on the Tidiees
The craziest thing about gyne is that many react EXACTLY the same to it.  I wouldn’t have a prob either if my nips just stayed hard all the time.  But from what I've heard so far around here, nothing cept spending all day in ice water gives any permanent effect.  I know its discouraging, but surgery is probably all there is right now.  Maybe in the future there will be more...
17 6'0 165 here
I'm hoping to get surgery in June before college

Offline hypo

This site relates to a multitude of issues that all fall under the gynecomastia hat.

The reality is;

Some men have glandular gynecomastia to varying degrees.

Some men have pseudo gynecomastia because of weight issues to varying degrees.

Some men have pseudo gynecomastia because of genetic disposition to varying degrees.

Some men have a combination of glandular gynecomsatia and pseudo gynecomastia to varying degrees.

Some men have body dysmophic disorder, BDD

Photograpahs help lay people here to tell you how they see it.

And on that note people like Head, jc71, Paw Paw etc are very good at giving insightful opinions on this.

Hormone pathology is always a good idea when breast tissue is of any significant volume.

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
I have tried many products that claims to get rid of gyno, but none worked for me(they may have work for others).Your case don't sound to bad, at least they go away when your are hard.   :-/
$1000 saved
$4500 needed for "freedom!"(vaio mb.).

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
im 17 im 6'2 and i weigh 200 pounds and i think i have gynecomastia. the soft tissue with large areolas. the only time i look ok is when they harden up u can see that i weight lift and my pecks form but then when they get soft again it looks horrible. is my only option surgery. and if so do they just make them smaller or can they be made permanetly hard? i think i would still look funny if they were made smaller because the tissue is so soft looking.

I'll feel your pain dude. When my nips are hard, it's as if I don't have gyno. Wish it would be like that all the time.  >:(

Offline Pitch_Black

ya no joke but another thing is  i never had the hard lump does this means its not gyno?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Pitch_Black,

What you are describing sounds pretty normal to me.  Then Again, I have no Idea what you are using as a comparative standard.  Unfortunately, The ideals that are put before us are often manufactured by Hollywood and no more an example of reality than Disneyland.  

My suggestion is to see a doctor.  Not one who will be in a position to make any money form possible future surgery,  because they will have trouble being completely objective.  Tell the Doctor your concern and ask for their honest opinion.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024