Author Topic: FREAKING OUT  (Read 3147 times)

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
i am freaking out... i have surgery booked for tomorrow (still no money exchanged though) and im really worried that im being a hypochondriach and i mite make my chest look worse than wat it is...IM THINKING OF CANCELLING LAST MINUTE...i have been teased alot about it but i only have a very mild case of gland however my pectoral muscle pushed it out and makes it slightly puffy...

pls chek my pics...wat do u reckon...am i commiting to something that could make it worse...or is it a valid surgery

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
sorry here are the pics

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
wat do u mean "try cutting already"???

do u mean try cancelling or alreasy had surgery?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
no pix bro

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
pics are there

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
What kind of surgery? 

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
excision of gland...via hemiareolar incision...maybe a bit of lipo but not much because very lean

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
chek this pic... look at the sternal attachment of the pectorals...im already around that percentage body fat but the previous pics werent the best light for it

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
im in sydney australia...so a board certified PS here.

Offline B5S4 Conversion

• Posting Member
Get it done bro.  You need it.  You're lean and this is making your chest NOT look the way you want it to.  So cowboy-up and get the work done.  However, just be sure that your doc has done this many times before!

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
B5S4... im trying to take that attitude also...i get in a very good state of mind to do it and then i think of the risks and scarring.

i always used to think it was fat on my chest so i ran 11km every day but nothing got rid of it. Tried the gym but just made it worse cause it stretched the skin a little and made the areolar nipple ptotic on the pec wall.

have u had successful surgery? if so wat are the scars like?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024