Author Topic: regarding cost of surgery  (Read 2052 times)

Offline puffynippps

Hey guys I've been thinking about getting a consultation with doctor for my puffy nipples but I would just like to know one thing before I sign up for a consultation. I'm wondering if surgery will cost less if I have a lower body fat as opposed to being overweight? If anyone has an idea and can provide me their feedback I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
Not 100% sure but i doubt it...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Probably not, but some might not operate if a person is severely overweight.
Grandpa Dan

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
It all depends.  In my case, I'm not exactly Mr.Fit  :-\  so to make the best possible outcome, Dr.Lista had to do a little extra liposuction on the sides of the chest area under the arms.  I had a bit of a roll there.  Nothing major, but enough that it really did need to be done at the same time for best results.  That being said, it cost me an extra $1000 to have that done over the cost of gyne surgery alone.  In the end, it probably depends on your doctor.   Some may not charge more for this.  To be honest, the extra cost is all bonus for the doc cause he's there anyway with the equipment to do the gyne surgery.  The only extra expenditure for him was the time. 
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
The surgery will not cost less because they do essentially the same procedure regardless if you have a little fat or a lot. They don't charge by time, they charge by procedure. The only way it would cost less if if the doctor either didn't do lipo or excision, or if the procedure is done under local anesthesia opposed to general.
f*ck gyne

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024