Author Topic: postop pictures..left gland/swelling/scar tissue... and i am desperate  (Read 4134 times)

Offline khan

• Posting Member
hi
its my 7th day post op.itching all over my chest,compression band is not very much comfortable(i have to wear it 2 more weeks)
surprisingly i have less pain.
have a look at my pictures

« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 04:32:00 PM by khan »

Offline khan

• Posting Member
hello again
it is my 12th day post operation. there are questions,concerns and worries
is it really swelling or left gland?(i can feel the hardness under my nipple just like if i did some hard exercise)
it looks like myy gyno gland has been removed but still my chest is not flat(ok i am a chubby person)I asked my doctor(not surgeon)according to him my operation went ok. This saturday i am going to see my surgeon, lets see what he tells.

Offline herbie verschmels

• Posting Member
looks like they did a good job. I had my surgery on May 15th, and there is still a lot of swelling in my left nipple. It still looks a little puffy. The right one is almost healed. I also have this gigantic stone feeling thing in the left breast. I am guessing its just blood that has yet to be dissolved. Give it time. Takes about 6-9 months to see the final result

Offline khan

• Posting Member
looks like alot of people have trouble with their left side. i met my ps yesterday. he took more fat left side as compare to the right side, but i still feel some kind of gland under my arm pit and it make me look puffy. according to surgeon it is fat and there is alot of swelling(probably because of smoking), he gave me some kind of gel to use on my chest

current pictures are attached

Offline MEND1

• Posting Member
From what I understand via my surgeon, and the qualified physicians on this site, your experiencing a fair amount of swelling. Apparently the swelling can obscure the results until it subsides, giving the appearance nothing has changed. I'm about 2 weeks post op, and today is the first day my chest looked symmetrical and flat. Although, for what ever reason, later in the day my chest got ugly again. I guess it's just a waiting game. Hang in there.

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
From what I understand via my surgeon, and the qualified physicians on this site, your experiencing a fair amount of swelling. Apparently the swelling can obscure the results until it subsides, giving the appearance nothing has changed. I'm about 2 weeks post op, and today is the first day my chest looked symmetrical and flat. Although, for what ever reason, later in the day my chest got ugly again. I guess it's just a waiting game. Hang in there.

Guess you're right. At the moment I'm so paranoid about the results. Both nipples are puffy again (now almost 4 weeks after surgery).
Nothing more to it than to wait and wait...
Hope I won't be too disappointed. This sh*t has ruined enough already.

Offline khan

• Posting Member
thanks for your reply guys
well if i compare the results i see a change in my chest but from first day post op till now i never had a flat chest. My surgeon was surprised with this swelling even the nurse(with her beautiful eyes :P) who took care of my stitches,noticed that i have something wrong. He asked me to visit him again in few weeks.
I feel no gland under my nipple but i still feel it between nipple and arm pit and this is pissing me off

pre op pictures:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18317.0

here are my 1st day post op pictures

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18452.0

Offline user87

• Silver Member
hard to say.
but I think that it's possible that your PS left a bit too much tissue. can't really believe that it could THAT MUCH swelling

Offline khan

• Posting Member
hard to say.
but I think that it's possible that your PS left a bit too much tissue. can't really believe that it could THAT MUCH swelling

all right, it is really hard to judge from pictures.
well, i think i will post these picture and ask a ps in other thread,they might be able to help me

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024