Author Topic: PICS : Is there any sign of improvement ?  (Read 18137 times)

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
 I think your 'gyne' is never a 5. Is your chest perfect no, but have you been in a public swimming pool recently?. Their are far worse examples of manhood.I would not give you chest a second glance. Your built , you are going to have a chest. men who work out do.

On the white shirt thing, it made me a laugh a little as it is rather deceptive. My PTI who is extremely fit and doesn't have gyne , as I've seen him nekkid in the showers (no homo) , but with a white tight pt instructor vest on , I expect if he leaned close to a camera and took a pic it wouldn't look right either.

I don't get your girlfriend but it doesn't surprise me. Hell I heard some girl say that the new james bond has boobs :o. I think many girls think pecs are boobs to be honest.There was something on telly a while back where this girl said she liked muscley boobs  but not fatty boobs whatever that means.

You do have a bit of fat/gland there it may reduce in time from more  intense or different workouts. But gland as you know is almost impossible to get rid of without surgery. It's your call.   

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Thank you for the comment on my pics I thought that it is only fair for me to comment on yours. I must say that your missus is intitled to her opinion and what she can see is a 5 because she has probably not looked at this forum and seen worse cases.
Well you definately have gyne there and I can understand how frustrating this is for you. Your body is great and well done on the training you have got some great results. The problem is while training we are striving for perfection otherwise what is the use in pumping the iron. You do not want to go to the gym every day and not be able to see results in the chest. If this is a problem for you and you are self confidence is not going up as you are training I would definately go for the surgery I think that you would have a great chest post op. But as for a rating I would give you a 3.
Can I ask you though does your missus understand does she support you with your gyne?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Thanx for the reply mate.  ;)

So as to answer your question, my girlfriend does understand me. She knows that I don't feel happy with it. Of course, I know and she knows that my gyne is not that important compared with what I can see on this forum. I have already shown her the forum, two or three times. She agreed that mine was less severe than it could be.

She also told me that the decision to go for surgery was comprehensible too, and she supports me in whatever I decide. For the moment, for money reasons, I can't afford surgery. But as soon as I can, I'll go for it, for sure. For the moment, I just keep on doing weights. She likes it too  ;D

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Honestly yours is almost like mine, except I also have the puffy nips that make it really stand out  :'(. If I were you and it really bothered me, I would get it sorted. Mine has really started to screw with my head lately and I am trying to figure out how to get the money for surgery. The surgeon I think I will go with will cost $4500 for everything, big bill for a part time college student. But I will do whatever I have to to afford it.

In reply to your original topic yes I can tell you have it ,more so when your chest is shaven. But I also look very similar and know what I am looking form. From my experience and from your pics it does look "better" at lower bodyfat. I got down to quite low bf (for me) and had abs starting to show, but I still had a fatty chest.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 02:31:36 AM by slyblackdragon »

Offline Trevor2522

• Posting Member
http://www.rawtoradiant.com/content.asp?secnum=67

Why not try Jeff Slay's diet and possibly avoid surgery?   Otherwise get it lipo'd as it's clearly bothering you.   Take a nice holiday to Thailand with the GF.

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
I have some experience with this one and I just posted some pictures which seemed to help me.

Here is what I would do if I were you

1. If you are not doing so now, eat very , fairly low carb, high prot, mod fat. This should allow you to drop some fat but not lose any of the muscle you have built.

2. When working out, dont do very much chest. And only work the upper chest, Incline press, Incline db, etc.   If you build up the chest on the bottom its not going to make it look better and most likely its going to look worse especially in shirts.

3. Dont wear tight shirts like that. I know this is a silly one but I would say over 50% of male population are not going to look like they have a good chest in a tight shirt like that.

If that doesnt work for you and its still bothering you than you can take the advice of some of the others and get surgery.

Do you think the fact I practise weights make my gyne more visible in my case ? Can you see some changes between the pics at the three different dates. I started taking some food supplements (is that the right word  ???) in June to lose fat, to make my chest muscles better shaped. I don't know if it made my gyne more visible? What do you think ?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Thanx, this is exactly what I'm doing at the moment. I think I can get some results too. I just wait and see. If I'm not happy, I will go for surgery when I can afford it.
I'll post some pics in a couple of months and see what you think. Who knows, it might go away ...  ::)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 02:01:16 PM by **Gynefor** »

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
i will just say" go get the surgery". my case is between bad and worse. you can have look at my photos in USER PHOTOS section. from my experience i can say that its on your mind everytime(i.e. when u r walking,talking,dancing,even while sitting,anything actually). so the only way to get rid of it is surgery. if it is bothering you then only go for  surgery otherwise you case is not bad. i would be very happy to have a chest
like urs.

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
you have a minor case and most people would think your normal if they saw you at the beach.. but im in a similar boat to you, and i just feel i'll never be very confident with my shirt off unless i get the surgery..

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Thanks a lot for all the constructive replies or PM guys ! I appreciate it very much.

Offline bigdolly

Hi,

I am pretty new here but for what it's worth you probably look like I would if (when) I got back into shape, you probably look better with your shirt off than on. Suffice to say I know how you feel, I still struggle with clothes and will still be seeking professional advice.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024