Author Topic: Another Gyno thread (more detailed & pics) help asap  (Read 2797 times)

Offline r3pnit

well i posted this on another site, but everyone said  come here , i could get better help so here it is:

Another Gyno thread (more detailed & pics)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i made a gyno thread in the fat loss section but wasnt getting much help, i should of posted over here in the first place, here is my previous post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3pnIt 
Well i went to see my surgeon today, i told him the lump still hurts and ive had it for about a year now, so he like okay were going to remove it, he tells me he can remove it right here in the office, just give me some numbess shit and remove it, I"m like nah i rather go to hospital. Im pissed he said nothing about removing the fat, he only removing the lump in one nipple, and not doing nothing to the other. has anyone ever just the lump removed? he made it sound like it was the easiest surgery, "oh well ill just numb you up and remove the lump right here"

im pissed, i wanted some the fat taken out

Quote:
bump

please give me some help.. should i just find another surgeon to do this? i can post pics to show yall the fat i got from gyno, or bitch breasts, this guy didnt mention this at all, he didnt even explain to me what the surgery was called, i just dont like this surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftydog 
lump and ductal tissue can actually add structure, so that fat is less "droopy", which is why just removing the lump can make your chest look worse. Also just removing the mass, does not mean that you are good to go. Its often very difficult to get all the ductal fibers, which can then form into separate nodules (many smaller lumps), if estrogen and other hormones are high.

if your doctor is so congenial as to just offer to remover the tissue, you should ask him for some blood work (full hormone panel) and post that here.

Quote:
BUMP!!!

well i talked to the surgeon today, about what i wanted done. then he gets this attitude and starts yelling in the phone, and hes like im no *** surgeon im a *** surgeon, not sure what type of surgeon he said he was, he was like i only can take out the lump .... blah blah, and that the side with the lump will go in mr. blah blah, saying it with an attitude, so im like ok whatever bye, ill call you back. This does nothing to solve my problem, the side with the lump actually looks better then the side without the lump, i will try to post pics later to show yall. Does anyone know of a surgeon that does this in the Philly area, or Tri state? that will do both breast, and know what gyno really is and understand. Now my moms getting pissed and like if its a pain, u need to get it taking out asap and all this...

so any recomendations, i live in Delaware, so if you know any surgeons or anyone around me like Philly, or any suggestions would help, thank you

PICS-  i tried to bend over and show it in bad position on some for example sitting down or leaning over:

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1311071&d=1210634056

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1311081&d=1210634068

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1311121&d=1210634132

ill state this again in case you didnt read it above, i have a lump under my left nipple, i can go in friday and get this remove, this doctor says he is only a **** surgeon, i forget the side he says, but he was saying how his job is to remove the lump and only the lump, the problem is the side with the lump actually loosk better, then the other side, the side without the lump look like gyno all the way, as you can see in the pic, i dont have 5000 to get this lipo suction surgery done i see people getting, i was wondering does aetna cover this if i have the lump and pain, im in delaware, so anyone know of the philly area might do this and insurance cover it? please respond asap, thanks. my appointment to get this remove is friday, but that is the doctor/surgeon who said he only remove the lump

here is thread from another forum for more details:

Offline r3pnit

here is the original thread i made from other site, has more details and thoughts from others on it:

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107817961

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The photos are from exagerated angles and probably tend to exagerate the condition in the first two pix and minimize it in the last Pix.

Unless you have some better pictures, I would tend to think you don't have Gynecomastia or it is minimal.
Grandpa Dan

Offline r3pnit

well whats it called if u you just got the lump under your nipple, im getting this removed friday, my chest has been looking better since ive been losing weight, but when i wear shirts, my nipples still push through, i think ima just get the lump removed friday, and lose weight until i get to 9-11 bf and see what happens

Offline MSJ108

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024