Author Topic: PUFFY NIPPLES SURGERY  (Read 3234 times)

Offline b16

Hey.. a lot of people who quote surgery prices never really mention how bad their case was. I've heard that the price for sugery can reach 5,000$, but what about just to remove gland and fix the puffy nipples problem? I'm off to college here in a few weeks and I really want to get this whole thing over with..

Also, people on the board talk about long periods of recovery time.. does that also apply to just removing gland?

Is getting surgery this summer even still a possibility? I'm from Houston, so finding a surgeon shouldn't be a problem.. but how long does it take to actually get in the office and have the operation?

Thanks for y'alls help.. w/out this board i wouldn't have even known surgery was a possibility.

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
yo wuts up bro, i've been in the same boat as u college starts sept 1 i had a consultation with a couple days ago and im having the surgery done on august 20th... it all depends on ur surgeon and his availability, but make sure u get the right surgeon to do it, its worth the wait till winter break if u have to wait for a good surgeon.

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
dude. i feel your anticipation, i go off to college on sept 1st too, so i wanna get this taken care of ASAP.. see, initially i didn't know about my gyne, and i used to be really over weight, so after i lost all the weight and all, i was like "hm, i think being so overweight stretched out my skin and gave me puffy nipples".......until i found out that no, that is totally not the case, and this can be fixed.. hence now my anxiety to get this resolved, like now..

except, thinking about it. its better that you wait till winter break (like i am planning to, if i don't find a decent surgeon right now).

regarding the cost.. well your insurrance *might* pay for the gland removal, not the lipo.. however i have read that often just removing the gland can often result in "craters" because gyne isn't always just fat, or just gland, its often a mixture of both fat & gland.. so yeah, get a consultation from your surgeon.. i would advise going to a PS directly, a GP can give you a whole load of bull$hit.. stuff that doesn't correctly apply.

regarding recovery time.. well you can be back to "strenuous activity" (as quoted on one of the hospital websites) within 4 weeks.. so i don't think it takes that long to return to a normal lifestyle; however it does take 3-6 months for complete healing of swelling/bruising (but check out some of the 2 weeks post op photographs.. they look so good already, i can't even imagine the 3-6 months post op results!!)

hope this helps bro.
peace.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024