Author Topic: Opinions please gyno puffy nipples  (Read 5110 times)

Offline Jflyn

THello, So I'm posting this today because I'm unsure if I have gyno. But my nipples are really bothering me I don't know if it's just me but my parents seem to says theirs nothing wrong with my nipples blah blah sayin stop being silly etc. but I do feel bad about it tho. 
I go to the gym at least 3-5 times a week and having been doing a weight lifting program so I woildnt not say that I'm fat. I went to the GP and I asked two of them if I they thought I had a gyno both said no I didn't have it but I had over developed my upper chest but not my lower chest
Lower chest- is this possible? I do seem to spend most of my time on upper but I didn't think it was possible if I did like flat bench coz I thought I did the whole chest. My nipples also when cold are normal or whenever I do excerise my nipples are fine but whenever I get home and I look in my tshirts my nipples are larger when Im out I notice them how they are larger it bothers me no one has said anything to me

Offline Jflyn

When I go out it bothers me, none says anything but it just sticks out to me, is their any way I can stop this from occurring, I'm losing weight now hopefully low bf?

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You appear to have a very small amount of puffy nipples-- ie breast tissue directly beneath the areolas.  If this has been present for two or more years, then it may be permanent.  You can always wait it out and see.

No amount of diet/exercise will get rid of it, though.  If it still remains, then you can decide to live with it or consider surgery to remove the tissue.  If the latter, make sure you consult with an expert in gyne surgery in your area.
Dr Jacobs 
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Jflyn

You appear to have a very small amount of puffy nipples-- ie breast tissue directly beneath the areolas.  If this has been present for two or more years, then it may be permanent.  You can always wait it out and see.

No amount of diet/exercise will get rid of it, though.  If it still remains, then you can decide to live with it or consider surgery to remove the tissue.  If the latter, make sure you consult with an expert in gyne surgery in your area.
Dr Jacobs

Hi Thanks for replying back to me Dr Jacobs, if I was to get the surgery what's are the sides affects of it could it grow back or if I had it removed would it not come back?
@Dr Elliot Jacobs

Offline YoshiCity

• Posting Member
You know that 90% people on this forum would kill to have chest like you, right?

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
You know that 90% people on this forum would kill to have chest like you, right?

Indeed, but you forget something.. He compares his chest probably with another forum (maybe more masculine) and he feels that he has bad chest :P.

What i mean is, your chest looks very nice. You do have so little gyno (or might be fat due to high level of fat) exactly beneath your areola, that is so hard to see.. Noone will tell you something, because its on the level of normal (almost all men do have gyno).
Why dont you start doing some chest excericses for 2-3 months, to see really how it gonna look more masculine?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024