Author Topic: Shape & definition of chest post-op  (Read 4396 times)

Offline LFC

• Posting Member
I've worked out my chest for a number of years , Had my surgery 2 weeks ago and now that I've had the surgery done it looks like the amount and definition of the underlying pectoral muscle is significantly lower than I expected it to be.  :(

Don't get me wrong, the surgeon did a great job - no bruising, limited swelling, small incisions, no craters, good symmetry, etc.

Has anyone here been disappointed at the size/shape/definition of their chest post-op?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Yes, your not the only one!! Not everyone is satisfied, you need to have realistic expectations.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Yes, your not the only one!! Not everyone is satisfied, you need to have realistic expectations.

I agree and give it lots of time.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Maybe before it looked big because of the layer of fat on top of it. Now that you have had lipo its not as big anymore.

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
yeah dude i am a week post op and i got no def. anymore.  But i think (and hoping) most of the gyne is gone.  So just wait till you can hit it hard in gym. thats what i am waiting for man

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
I'm very satisfied with the results.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Happy camper here...

Have you posted any recent pics LFC?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline LFC

• Posting Member
Happy camper here...

Have you posted any recent pics LFC?

GB

I've not posted any pics actually. I need to get my before pics from the doc...

Btw, it has been 3 weeks post-op and I'm now used to my new chest. I think I was just freaking out because I looked different. I'm very happy with the results!

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
yeah i have been wondering this.  When/if I get the op done I have wondered how my chest/pecs will look.  Not that I have spent any time in the gym lol, just curious of the shape as it 'should' be.  I will almost certainly hit the gym post op and I am considering doing so before, although I really dont feel comfortable in gyms with my gyne.

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
yeah man i am post i am about a week or two away from being able to work out....what does this workout video entail? 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024