Author Topic: Surgery with Dr Alex Chambers In London  (Read 2288 times)

Offline JShadow

I am 34 years old and had surgery with Dr Alex Chambers in London on Friday 15 August.

I had an initial consultation in June and decided to go ahead with the surgery. I have/had mild gynecomastia and the surgery was combined Vaser liposuction and removal of excess glandular tissue, under local anaesthetic.

I arrived at the clinic just before 10am, filled out some more forms and went throught the risks with Dr Chambers. I mentioned that I did not want to see the operation and that my puffy nipples are a primary concern. Surgery started at around midday. In addition to local anaesthetic I also received a sedative. While I could not see the work being done because it was blocked from my view as requested, I asked to see the amount of glandular tissue that was removed and was shown the container with the tissue after it was removed. After about 2 and a half to 3 hours it was done. I was helped into a compression garment and into a wheelchair and went off into a recovery room.

I was given coffee, water, toast and biscuits, and after about 2 hours recovery I went home.

The experience was good overall and the staff was helpful and professional.

I had the first follow-up appointment the next day, Saturday 16 August, another on Wednesday 20 August and another yesterday, Saturday 23 August, and I have some concerns. I will post these in the Post Surgery section.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024