Author Topic: New to forum advice on my case (pics inside)  (Read 6598 times)

Offline rdy4chng

• Posting Member
Are you referring to my post?  In any event, the kid is f'ing 17 years old.  First of all, he probably doesn't have the money for the surgery.  Second of all, he's still developing.  I think it's pretty irresponsible of people here to tell others to just go ahead and get the surgery as a first option, especially children.  This is a serious and very personal decision and before you have someone cut into your body you need to be very comfortable with that decision, with the full knowledge that all other options have been exhausted.  Just because you were too chickensh*t to do anything about it for 20 years doesn't mean you have the right to tell a 17 year old to get elective, cosmetic surgery on his body before trying anything else.  That's a decision he has to make for himself and just because we didn't have self-esteem and center of gravity to shrug it off doesn't mean that others do not.  And guess what, if he does decide to get the surgery, he's probably not going to wait 20 years!  At a minimum, he should wait until he's in his 20s when he stops growing.  The last thing you want to happen is for it to grow back after the surgery because you jumped the gun, particularly for a minor case.  The irony of your post is that you are guilty of the same thing you are accusing others of, presuming that how he feels about his chest is the same as how you feel about yours!   

To mrpower33
Your assumption that I was talking about you was wrong.  But to answer some of your hostile accusations...he has has come here to get advice and opinions from people that have been dealing with the same problem, so yes, I do have the right to give him my opinion on his condition and what I think he could do to fix it, he asked for it and I'm trying to help.  I never said he should get it done right NOW, that is for him to decide.  Actually I failed to put one last comment in my post and that I think that he has time to decide since he is only 17.   I agree that it would probably be wise to wait until he stops developing, maybe in his early twenties.  In the mean time, continue to eat healthy, work out and be in the best shape possible so that if he does want to have the surgery it will come out nice.  Also, honestly its pretty immature and rude for you to go off the handle call me names. 

Offline bwconstruction

• Posting Member
Hi, Wayne here, also have gyno, alot worse than yours, at least you dont have alot of chest fat / tissue. I have thought about surgery but have not seen many doctors advertised on the net.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024