Author Topic: karidis consultation  (Read 2533 times)

Offline soulja

hi guys, i have had gynecomastia since i was 12 (im 19 now) and i booked a consultation with karidis, the thing is i don't want anyone to know about me having the surgery (including family) so what im basically trying to ask is that after the surgery, will people be able to notice i have had the surgery like seeing the vest etc ? also my consultation is booked in for the 17th of march, is there a chance that i will have the surgery some time in april? i hope the post made sense

Offline Nebula

• Posting Member
Hi soulja, I had my Consultation with Karidis on 24th feb and managed to book a surgery date for the 23rd March. When Donna, the lady who organizes the dates (very nice woman by the way) showed me the booking list, it was pretty full. But sometimes you can manage to sneak in on councilations and get in pretty quick. Normal wait is around 4-6 weeks i think.

Most people on here that have had the operation haven't told anybody so you should be OK. Just need to think about getting home after surgery as you will be tired from the anesthetic, perhaps book a hotel nearby so u can just crash there on your own. im assuming you live with your family so it could be tricky wearing the vest etc, you'll have to cover it up somehow with baggy clothes and will have to avoid any older brother who likes to do the nipple burn thing lol  :D

vest comes off after 2 weeks so you'll be fine after that just dont show your chest until the bruises and swelling clears and your good to go.

Offline sparta

• Bronze Member
good luck, you are so lucky

i have read through quite alot of threads and karidis seems to be the best option. if only i had 4 grand

Offline soulja

Hi soulja, I had my Consultation with Karidis on 24th feb and managed to book a surgery date for the 23rd March. When Donna, the lady who organizes the dates (very nice woman by the way) showed me the booking list, it was pretty full. But sometimes you can manage to sneak in on councilations and get in pretty quick. Normal wait is around 4-6 weeks i think.

Most people on here that have had the operation haven't told anybody so you should be OK. Just need to think about getting home after surgery as you will be tired from the anesthetic, perhaps book a hotel nearby so u can just crash there on your own. im assuming you live with your family so it could be tricky wearing the vest etc, you'll have to cover it up somehow with baggy clothes and will have to avoid any older brother who likes to do the nipple burn thing lol  :D

vest comes off after 2 weeks so you'll be fine after that just dont show your chest until the bruises and swelling clears and your good to go.

thanks for that nebula

Offline sarney

Sparta

I also had a consultation on 24th Feb and have surgery booked for the 15th of April, which was the earliest i see available on the list, however, as said there are cancellations that become available, so go for the consultation and see what happens.

Just a note about not wanting people to know, i always thought that, however after deciding to take the plunge to go for a consultation with a view to surgery, on letting my family know, i was shocked by the support i received, so obviously i can`t talk for anybody else, but peoples reactions can always suprise

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024