Author Topic: need advice. tired of gyne  (Read 1553 times)

Offline orangatangtits13

im 16 years old. ive had gyn for more than 3 years now. i spent all of that time wishing they would go away so i wouldnt have to tell anyone about it. i never thought i would have to resort to surgery but am now seriously debating it. i told my mom about my condition and she took me to the family doctor. i wanted him to tell me i could go get surgery if i wanted but he thought otherwise. he obviously never had the condition because he shrugged it off and said they would go away in about 2 years. but im tired of never being able to take my shirt off in public and always having to watch and worry about what i wear. im tired of not having any confidence about anything because of this and getting rid of it would be the best thing that ever happened to me. 2 more years of this is something i cant take. will i be able to get surgery at my age? will it upset me hormone balance? will it leave scarring? how natural and normal will it look? all replys are appreciated.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
When I was your age my Dr. said they'd go away too.

I ended up getting surgery several years later.

ross12387

mine started to get bad at your age, but then again i didnt know what gynecomastia was. i figured i would just lose some weight but it never helped. i got my surgery a year after i graduated high school. if yours is bad enough to consider surgery i suggest doing it so you can enjoy the rest of your highschool days. i feel as if i missed out on a lot of stuff during highschool and wish i was more educated on this condition so i could have done something a lot sooner.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
high school is bad, but remember it could have been worse than just high school.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024