Author Topic: what are the odds...  (Read 3487 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
NO MATTER WHAT, I'm getting the surgery, I'm already scheduled, but what are the basic odds of me being satisfied? All I have are puffy aerolas. Will I most likley walk out of the hospital with non-puffy aerolas? Seems like so many ppl on this site complain about their surgery.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline rcbrown23

Only time will tell.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
My advice to you: have realistic expectations.

Don't picture your chest coming out of surgery to look like the chests in the magizines. You chest post op will still be the same chest, just noticabaly flatter.
If you have gland excision, and wear a tight compress vest, your nipples should deffinetly be flat.

Think about it. When they remove the gland, there is damage beneath the skin surrounding the area around where the gland use to be.
The nipple will than lie flat against the fatty tissue and muscle. Wearing a tight compression vest will hold the skin/nipple/areola flat against the fatty tissue and the muscle. As a result of this, they adhere togather.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Spleen

Vaio is right.  Make sure you talk seriously to your Doc about what he/she can or can't do!  They are doctors, not magicians.  Also, be prepared for a healing process that will take months, not days.  Be prepared!

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Blarney, check out my pics. I mainly had puffy nips too. They're getting flatter by the day.
etc.

Offline rcbrown23

Doddy...your pics are looking great, man. Nice job. You have to be thrilled, right??

At that rate, you'll be shirtless all summer.

I hope I heal up that nicey/quickly.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 06:49:52 AM by rcbrown23 »

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I agree with Spleen on this.

Your doctor will likely tell you that "you'll be FLAT."

But, ASK HIM "what happens if, after the surgery. my nipples are still puffy?"

If, for some reason, they are not flat afterwards, you want to know what the doctor's response is going to be BEFORE it actually happens to you. This way, the doctor knows in the back of his head that IF they are not flat and you are not happy that you WILL be contacting him to fix it. This way you will not feel awkward asking for his assistance again. It will be expected.

I didn't do this. I took my doctor's word for it when he said "you WILL be FLAT." "We WILL achieve an EXCELLENT result."

Now that I am not FLAT, and thus it isn't an EXCELLENT result, I am forced to go back to him and "plead my cause." I do have expectations of him getting the rest of the gland out of there for free, but it is not a guarantee because I didn't establish this beforehand.

So, learn from my experience and just ask him, "Doc, I believe what you are telling me when you say that I'll be flat... that is great. But, what if..."

If he says that he'll do a revision if something goes wrong then you can sit back and not have to worry about it!

Good luck!!   :) :)

Offline rcbrown23

I agree with Spleen on this.

Your doctor will likely tell you that "you'll be FLAT."

But, ASK HIM "what happens if, after the surgery. my nipples are still puffy?"

If, for some reason, they are not flat afterwards, you want to know what the doctor's response is going to be BEFORE it actually happens to you. This way, the doctor knows in the back of his head that IF they are not flat and you are not happy that you WILL be contacting him to fix it. This way you will not feel awkward asking for his assistance again. It will be expected.

Good point.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Doddy...your pics are looking great, man. Nice job. You have to be thrilled, right??

At that rate, you'll be shirtless all summer.

I hope I heal up that nicey/quickly.

Yeah! Cheers. I was laying in bed with my vest off for 10 minutes or so last night and realised that I'd not even feel conscious as I am now. Bruising and swelling is gone a bit from the pics you can see. The nipples look a little bit odd, but it's only natural that they have to be flattened out - after all, there's nothing there to force them to stick out anymore!

Good luck with your surgery. Cheers.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
thanks everyone

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Blarney, make sure they don't just do lipo, you want removal of gland also.  That seems to go along way towards satisfaction with results.  

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I'm not even sure the doctor is gonna do lipo. i think he's just gonna remove the glands, but he said he wasn't gonna remove all of it because that would make my nipples curve inward. Seems to make sense, doesn't it? Thoughts?

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
If I were you I'd just wait and see if it goes away. 90% of all gynecomastia in teenagers clears up on it's own.

It will be interesting if you do get the surgery though, to see if you're satisfied or not.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
no way, this shit ain't going away, my brother is in his 20's and still has it, and i've had it for like 5 years.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024