Author Topic: When Will Nipple Pain Go away?  (Read 3699 times)

soljah808

I had surgery on dec 20...football training is starting and my nipples are still really sensitive. i got punched the other day and holy hell it hurt. when wil the sensitivity subside??

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
The pain can last up to about 4-5 months after surgery.  I know how you're feeling because about 4 months after my surgery I got a titty twister.  That was awful because I had to grin and bare it so he wouldn't know something was wrong.

I'm about 7 months post-op now and there is ZERO pain in my nipples when hit or squeezed.  It does take time and I would recommend you take it easy and be careful during the football season. 

Good luck.
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline nick24

• Bronze Member
idk about your question, who was your doctor? i live in hawaii too so i was just wondering.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 06:53:29 PM by nick24 »

soljah808

hey man it was Dr Vincent Nip. his office is at Queens

Offline nick24

• Bronze Member
hey man it was Dr Vincent Nip. his office is at Queens

Thats the guy im going to, i scheduled surgery for the 21st today. How sever was your case, like just puffy nipples or really bad?

soljah808

it was realy bad, started at age 12. lost weight still was there. my nipps were huge. conical 2. thuper embarassing.

Offline strato

• Posting Member
I am 3,5 months post op and it still hurts when pressed...and I can feel the hard scar tissue under. It seems I need a couple of months more

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024