Author Topic: Enell?  (Read 8341 times)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Has anyone here tried the Enell solutions? 

What are your thoughts about it? 

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
Hi Bman this bra i believe is in a similar design to the enell one M&S extra high impact bra cheers Kev

Offline gotgyne

With a B cup at the moment I don't need an Enell bra. But if my breasts still grow, which seems likely if I read the stories of other men about 50 years in this board, I'd try one.

George
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Check the Enell site. I believe they have garments that are specifically tailored for men.

This can be a real issue as our chests are very much different than are women's chests. Trying to wear a women's bra is frustrating for many of us due to the fact that our breasts are spaced wider apart and the straps of a woman's bra frequently fall off the shoulder.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Martin_DK

• Posting Member
With a B cup at the moment I don't need an Enell bra. But if my breasts still grow, which seems likely if I read the stories of other men about 50 years in this board, I'd try one.

George

where do you get those sportsbra's?
they look ok, and don't have the usual straps that will give you away that you wear a sportsbra

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Enell.com and they have a store locator, but I think the men's version is only available online.

George

where do you get those sportsbra's?
they look ok, and don't have the usual straps that will give you away that you wear a sportsbra

Offline xunit

• Posting Member
Well worth it.  I wear one, an Enell Lite, which I like better than the Enell Sport (very heavy duty bra) or the male support vest that they make.  The way I look at it, the male support vest is an attempt at a bra but why not just wear one of their regular bras.  The Lite fits me well and REALLy shapes me.  It is amazing.  My wife also bought two for herself.  I am a 44C in a regular bra, but the Enell sizes are different -- I am a size 6.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I think they told me I was a size 6 too.  But at those prices, owch!  But it looks like it would do the trick well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024