Author Topic: Difference between puffy nips and gyne??  (Read 2899 times)

Offline bg1288

Hi guys. I'm new here and was wondering if there's a difference between puffy nipples and actual gyne?
When I hit puberty, I gained a lot of weight--I was really short and weighed close to 200 lbs. Now i'm 19, i've gotten a little taller (about 5'5") and i weigh about 125 now.
I'll try to post some pictures of myself, but in the meantime do any of you have pictures that show guys with puffy nips and those with actual gyne?
Also, what do you guys think of the different pills, aerobic exercises and things like that?   Thanks for all your help!

DrBermant

Hi guys. I'm new here and was wondering if there's a difference between puffy nipples and actual gyne?
When I hit puberty, I gained a lot of weight--I was really short and weighed close to 200 lbs. Now i'm 19, i've gotten a little taller (about 5'5") and i weigh about 125 now.
I'll try to post some pictures of myself, but in the meantime do any of you have pictures that show guys with puffy nips and those with actual gyne?
Also, what do you guys think of the different pills, aerobic exercises and things like that?   Thanks for all your help!

"Puffy Nipples" is a common public term for gynecomastia. 

The problem is the the term puffy nipples is a phrase that mean so many different things to so many different people.  Words just do not convey the actual problem very well - images do a little better, but still are not the same as an actual in office evaluation with your doctor.  This Gynecomastia Picture Gallery of Puffy Nipples begins to show some of the various problems patients have called "puffy."

Putting up pictures (using standard views before and after surgery) is one way to discuss what the problem was before surgery and what has happened.   Options depend on what is really going on.

Let us try to look what I mean by the problem of the words only descriptions.  "Large nips", "puffy nipples," "puffed nipples,"  and "puffy nips" are a common terms many give to a problem that extends to the region about the areola.   The nipple is actually the central raised structure inside the pigmented areola.

"Puffed nipples" can be a problem for some that involves long nipples above the areola where nipple reduction alone helps.

"Puffy Nipps" can be a problem behind the areola that can take many forms.  The deformity is usually a varying combination of fat and gland.  The gland can be firm or soft, spread through fat, or be a condensed mass.  There is a thin muscle under the areola skin that can flatten tissue when stimulated. Unfortunately it is impractical to keep stimulating these muscles.

In many of these patients with "puffy nipples," there was no firm tissue under the areola, just fat and soft gland.  Here is one example of puffy nipples in a muscular male.  Here is another example of   puffed nipples.  Here is another patient with puffy nipple gynecomastia.

"Puffy Nipples" can also be a combination of gynecomastia and big nipples.

I prefer my Dynamic Technique that adapts to the problem found during surgery to minimize such issues as residual deformity after surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline outertrial

Definitely see a doctor and ask them about it, some people have had some success with tamoxifen. I wouldnt bother with the pills, creams and other kwackery. Theres plenty here whove been thorugh all that and I think those people have made enough money out of us now.   Exercise can tone you up and improve the look of your chest overall.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024