Author Topic: Every exspoced yourself to a friend?  (Read 2213 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I had a bad night last night and never even went to sleep.  So as soon as the sun was up and hot enough I edged the front and back yard in just my shorts.  No body was up and I have and electric edger so it did not disturb their Sunday morning.  The paper finally got here and while reading it I heard someone mowing around 9.  Turned out to be my next door neighbor,  That gave me permission to mow the back yard without complaints from the neighbors,  When I was finished I went out to talk to him since he was kind enough to mow my front yard.  We talked about one of our neighbors who was moving out and then he told me about his doctor who called him on her day off.  That surprised the heck out of him and she said the x-rays the took showed he had two broken ribs.  He had no idea.  She said that the would mend in 6 weeks but now two months later he was still sore.  So to make him feel better I showed him my bra and he thought it was the typical OLD MAN breasts.  So I explained that no it was Gynecomastia, which of course he had never heard of, which is not surprising since who of us knew what it was till we had it.  I just ask him to keep it to himself, which is probably not wise thing to do since he talks to everyone around the whole block while he walks his dog  Anyway my secret is out.  But I don't care anymore. Have any of you done the same thing and let your secret out?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 01:30:26 AM by Athena12@ »
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

Many of my friends and family know, its not a big deal! It isn't like you told them you're getting a sex change, you have gynecomastia!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Actually you are right!  I fell a little relieved that I don't  have to hide it as much anymore.  I have been wearing shirts that don't really hide every thing as so much and people just see what they want to see... So the heck with it but I am still not going out and buying a women's see-through blouse.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hello , my family knows a bout my gyno and bra wearing I even go with my youngest daughter for fittings.the only issue I still have is the wife will not allow me to get back closure bras .otherwise all is good.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Hi Walt;  We chat again. My family does not know that I wear a bra or at least I think so and I will not tell them unless the ask.  If they do I will tell then that yes I do and that I have Gynecomastia and let them deal with it in their own way,

Offline Busty

Does girlfriend count?
I have always been self conscious about my breasts. I would pretty much always keep a t shirt at least on.
My GF would make sometimes comment about my breasts, man boobs, needing to wear a bra, etc.  Teasing, but not awful.  I felt uncomfortable with it, however.
My chest was quite hairy, and while I looked chesty, I would not say feminine.
Sometimes, I would get upper back pains, and at times, she would notice,  and then seriously say a bra would help.  Just say it businesslike: she can relate being a D cup. I always said a bra is too feminine.
Finally, she bought me a white Genie cami in XL and said this looks like a tank, but with support.  I reluctantly tried it and she said it looked like it worked for me.  My back did feel better, but it looked like a bra on top, with padded bra cups, even. I did not want it, even though it helped my back.
She said Ok, I will get you something to try that has nothing on your chest then.  She got me a nude Spanx open bust cami in XL and said it does not come in white.
I put it on, and she asked how does that work for you.  I said I could immediately feel how much it helped my back and that I liked how it was open with no bra in the chest.  She said you like it and will wear it then?  Because it is not cheap, and if you are not going to wear it, I will return.
She said because it is open in front, it is called WYOB style, wear your own bra;  With a funny, little smile she said, you sure you don't want me to measure you for a bra?  I figured she couldn't resist one little tease and I said no, I am sure.  This is perfect just like this.
She said she would cut off the tags and I could just put my top back on and wear all day then.  And I did under a heavy sweat shirt.
From time to time during the day, she would say, how is your back feeling?  Quite good! Is the cami still comfortable? Very!  She said you really like it, don't you?  I said a lot!  You look like you lost weight.  Thank you. You posture looks better.  I owe it to you.
No teasing at all, just consideration and compliments.  She was clearly pleased by my enthusiasm and appreciation.
It was a positive, reaffirming experience.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:18:43 PM by bustymale »

Offline SideSet

My experience echoes yours. Lots of times the biggest worries are within us.  Your girlfriend clearly has noticed your breasts. While she could be a little more sensitive, she clearly is accepting, empathizes, is knowledgeable about being full busted, and wants to help.

She seemed to like the way you looked in that open bust Cami, was glad you felt more comfortable in it, and was proud of herself for making it happen.

You clearly were more comfortable in that Shapewear  made for a woman's shape. Did you check out how you looked in it?  Did wearing it make you feel more confident?

Offline Busty

That is the funny thing, sideset.  I never looked in the mirror wearing just the cami or in my sweatshirt over the cami.  I think it is habit of avoiding my reflection because when I see mychest I feel bad about myself.
As I was brushing my teeth that evening, still fully dressed, I noticed my bust in the bathroom mirror and thought it looked more "out there."  I took off my sweatshirt and then realized the underbust part of the cami had a little fabric sling, for lack of better word. The sling went under the bottom of my breasts and lifted them up.  Also, it came around the outside of each breast and pushed each more towards the center of my chest.  And, because this was a garment that compressed my midsection, but left bust there sticking out, the effect was to make my breasts project further forward nipples pointing straight out.
The combined effect was to make my boobs look fuller, higher, closer together on my chest, out there, and in your face.  And, of course, obviously braless, pointed right at you were these erect nipples that could put out someones's eye, pop a balloon.  Yet my bust overall also had this soft, pillowy look.  And big.  I mean really big.  A bit bigger than my GF even.
And now I understood that little smirk my GF had when she said you sure you don't want me to measure you for a bra.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:46:48 PM by bustymale »

hammer

For me it's not only the support that helps my back, neck and shoulders but being that my big old bags hang so bad without the support, I get the terrible smelling and painful rash under the breast!

I also have one bra that makes my breast stick out like the out fashion pointed bumpers, but I also find that it is the most comfortable bra!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Hammer;
I know what you are talking about. I get the same sweat problems if I am out side without a bra.  As far as bombshell bra's I do not know if we are talking about the dame thing.  The ones sold by VS are the ones that add 2 sizes to your breast and I am sure you are not talking about that.  With your breast size you probably want 2 sizes less.

Offline Busty

I guess you should’ve worn a bra to protect yourself. lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024