Author Topic: Consultation booked with Levick  (Read 2308 times)

Offline zabba

Hi everyone

Ive finally plucked up the courage to book a consultation with levick and to be honest im bricking it a bit lol. To the people who've had or are having surgery with him, how long was it after your consultation to your surgery?

By the way, thanks to everyone on the forum for giving me the balls to finally get this sorted out once and for all

Cheers

Offline Squire

• Posting Member
Hi zabba. Congratulations on making the first step, it was the step I found most challenging for many reasons. I booked the op during the consultation for 5 weeks after but could have had it in 4, if I'd wanted. Some people get offered a cancellation and have it 2-3 days after. It seems to be an average of about 4 weeks. Exciting times!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Hi Zabba - congrats on taking the plunge!

I had consultation on 17th Dec, and surgery on 16th Jan - so just under 1 month.

So with a bit of luck before July you'll be all fixed and enjoying the sunshine!

You won't meet a nicer guy than Mr Levick, and all his team are equally as nice...

Offline zabba

Thanks for the replies lads. Never met a more supporting bunch of people on a message board. Youre the first people ive spoke to about my little problem, it already feels like a massive weight of my chest, pardon the pun. Ill try and get some pics up before i meet Mr Levick on the 20th and let you all know how it goes.

Cheers guys

Offline Swils29

• Bronze Member
I booked consultation for 6th May with surgery on 7th May (today). Was given this as an option about a month ago when I phoned up.

Lying here now 'on the other side', compression garment on, with ice contraption underneath, leg pumps going off every every few seconds...surreal!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Thanks for the replies lads. Never met a more supporting bunch of people on a message board. Youre the first people ive spoke to about my little problem, it already feels like a massive weight of my chest, pardon the pun. Ill try and get some pics up before i meet Mr Levick on the 20th and let you all know how it goes.

Cheers guys

Thing is we've all been through / are going through the same thing... as has Mr Levick himself - and he genuinely wants to "rid the world of moobs" as he puts it, and fortunately for us lot is one of the most skilled people in the world at doing it!  When he comes round to visit you after surgery, you can just see he gets the same thrill every time of having changed another guys life for the better... that must be a pretty fabulous position to be in when you think about it!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024