Author Topic: Questions for a Dr During consultation  (Read 2031 times)

Offline machinefunk

• Posting Member
Since I am having problems finding a recommended Dr in my area to perform this procedure, I am going to have to find one on my own.   I am calling around to local plastic surgeons and going to start to schedule some consultations.  Can any of you who have gone through this step advise on the proper questions to ask to make sure I find the right Dr for my needs?

thanks!

PS- and again, if anyone has a Doc in Portland, OR they can recommend I would be very appreciative.

Offline tomorrow

• Posting Member
Alright I'm finally getting back to you. Sorry about the delay. I just got back from seeing and Endo and he was great. I don't have any results but he asked the right questions and I feel like I got a thorough exam. His name is Dr. Craig Greenburg and he has an office by Mall 205 and one in Tualatin. Here are the surgeons he suggested I talk to that have performed gyne surgery for his patients.
Dr. Wes Rippey
Dr. Roby Hayes

They're both at (503) 256-1575

I hope that helps.

Offline machinefunk

• Posting Member
thanks for the input,  I will contact those guys for sure.  I did have a nice conversation with Dr. Karl Wustrack in West Linn.  Heard anything about him?   Says he does 10-12 gyne procedures a year.   I will report back after my consultation.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024