Author Topic: surgeon info request  (Read 3474 times)

Offline sampk

• Posting Member
I'm 28 and have been living with gyne for about 12 years.  I have finally saved up enough money for travel expense and surgery.  Now I am researching the best doctor at a reasonable rate in the Toronto area.  I have heard Dr. Craig Feilding is good.  Can anyone please give me his web site url or email address.  Thank you.  Would appreciate other suggestions for Drs. in the Toronoto area as well.  Thanks.
Also, I have read about this gel which they sell in Cyprus.  Has this worked for anyone? What are the side effects?  THank you very much.  WOuld appreciate any in put / feedback.

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Dr. Fielding doesn't have a website, or public e-mail address, you'd have to call and book an appointment with him; it's free.  His number is 416-766-8890.

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
Dr. Lista is also very good... but his price is whopping $5K, but left no scars on the nipple.  He use PAL
Free Documentary "Me vs. My Breast"
http://individual.utoronto.ca/charlesh/documentary

Offline sampk

• Posting Member
Thank you guys...I've heard of Dr. Lista.  But I can't afford 5K.  I've heard Fielding charges areound $1300.  Is that true.  What technique does he use? Any scaring?  THanks...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Thank you guys...I've heard of Dr. Lista.  But I can't afford 5K.  I've heard Fielding charges areound $1300.  Is that true.  What technique does he use? Any scaring?  THanks...

Yes, JCF charges around $1300 and uses the peri-areola incision technique. Yes there will be scars, but they are barely noticeable. At least mine are. I guess it would depend on the individual as to how the incisions heal.

John.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 02:26:20 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline sampk

• Posting Member
Thank you for the info.. Before I go ahead with the surgery, is there anything I should try..ie, flaxseed oil, tumeric, andactrim gel etc... Has this worked for anybody?  WHat are the side effects... Thanks.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Thank you for the info.. Before I go ahead with the surgery, is there anything I should try..ie, flaxseed oil, tumeric, andactrim gel etc... Has this worked for anybody?  WHat are the side effects... Thanks.

Dude.....

None of that stuff will work. The only way to get rid of glandular Gynecomastia is to have it surgically reduced.

John.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 01:01:37 PM by Bambu »

Offline buddy

• Posting Member
Another option in SW Ontario is Dr. Warren Law in Kitchener. Google the name and you'll find his number. I am 3 weeks post op and am happy with the results. I paid $500 plus GST. The operation took place at Grand River Hospital in Kitchener. I got a surgery date just 3 weeks from intial consultation.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Another option in SW Ontario is Dr. Warren Law in Kitchener. Google the name and you'll find his number. I am 3 weeks post op and am happy with the results. I paid $500 plus GST. The operation took place at Grand River Hospital in Kitchener. I got a surgery date just 3 weeks from intial consultation.

WOAH WOAH WOAH

$500 ???????????????????????????????

drop CONTACT INFO PLEASE

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
Oh mann... . $500, its too bad I already got it done!  That's like saving of $10 in interest a money on my VISA

Offline brownman

• Gold Member

why even post that if you wont drop the contact info, and no he doesnt appear in a google search.......

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 04:47:57 PM by brownman »

Offline buddy

• Posting Member
Sorry for my laziness, but I am glad you found his address. All the best.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024