Author Topic: Going to the beach tomorow... with gyne  (Read 7732 times)

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Dude, if you only prob is puffy nips just take your shirt off and go swimming. Under no circumstances would I wear a shirt of any kind in the water. That will look gay and obvious.

Man, I still have puffy nips after surgery and I just decided to move on. Take your shirt off and show some confidence. If someone says "look at your nipples," reply with something like, "yeah, but look at your ugly face." LOL!

Offline Spleen

Absolutely.  Guys, I went to the beach for 20+ years with puffy nips and never heard or saw any kind of dis oriented towards my chest.  Most beachgoers are so in to their own insecurities about what they're showing on the beach to worry about whatever perceived fault you're worried about.  This may not work if you're really obese or have very large, severe gyne, but for most cats no one will look twice.

Offline FallenJedi

• Posting Member
  • Gynecomastia  Victim No.XXX,XXX,XXX, XXX
Dude go without the under armour, it'll look less suspicious and I think all your friends are going to be having too much fun playing and horsing around to even notice your chest.
I like to go all the way in till the water is neck high.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
alright.. just got back from the beach and i am 100% happy with it!

I did wear the under-armor BECAUSE i saw about a couple other kids wearing those skin-tight like surfer shirts in the water. NOONE questioned why i had it on, because it revealed alot of skin, and made my chest appear flat.

Im so glad i overcame my fear today, there was even a girl (that i knew..) there. Once i got to the beach, I wasn't hesitant at all, i got right in..

It looks pretty normal with the underarmor.. it looks like a surfer-type thing..

Thanks for the comments ~ i can finally go to the beach again
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 04:55:31 PM by GynoVict1m »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Thanks for the comments ~ i can finally go to the beach again

Awesome Dude!  8)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Can you go to the beach without the under armor?  It sounds like a temporary solution to me.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you were able to hide it and had a great day but what about showering with a girl or dude (whatever you're into)?  You won't be able to hide it forever.  

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Can you go to the beach without the under armor?  It sounds like a temporary solution to me.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you were able to hide it and had a great day but what about showering with a girl or dude (whatever you're into)?  You won't be able to hide it forever.  

excellent point blitz. I give him credit for getting out there, it sounds like it was a great feeling for him.  However, he's only 1/2 liberated.  The other 1/2 comes when he gets his gyne removed.  One step at a time I guess.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
well im only 15.. and this temporary solution will last until it GOES AWAY... im still have hope

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
see i told u it would look like the wet suits  ;)

Offline iamme

• Posting Member
man im working myself in a sweat tonight... but how could I not go to the beach with all my friends?

The worst part about it is, girls are going to be there, and all ym friends are gonna take off their shirts - except me.

Im gonna make up these excuses:

1. I get sunburn easily.

2. For bodysurfing, not cutting up my stomach

honestly i dont think its gonna be that bad going in there with a skin-tight wifebeater. Its actually great because you can see my breasts (and they are flat) its just my nipples that are puffed (and they are gonna be in the shirt... idk, thanks for the comments - we'll see how it goes!

flaw to excuse #1: boy, they make sunscreen for a reason, damnit
flaw to excuse #2: i've spent 11 years of my life at the beach (i was born in hawaii and lived in VA beach until i was 12, spent 1 year in baltimore). i've racked up countless hours bodysurfing and boogey boarding (with some very rough boards) and NEVER gotten a cut or a rash from it.

i've had gyno for 6 years. i've been to the beach and i have a pool in my back yard. i've had my shirt off and never had anyone say a word about it. just take your sirt off and don't say anything about it.  

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.

If you spend any more time here, it won't be long before someone convinces you that you NEED surgery and that it will CURE you

Shut up Graham.  Yawn.
etc.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Im happy how I am.. to them, its a swim-type surfer shirt, to me, its my personal freedom

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
i've had gyno for 6 years. i've been to the beach and i have a pool in my back yard. i've had my shirt off and never had anyone say a word about it. just take your sirt off and don't say anything about it.  

how old are you iamme? sure people won't say anything to you... but they will talk behind your back... girls will be less attracted to you... why put yourself through all that?

Offline jc71

Im happy how I am.. to them, its a swim-type surfer shirt, to me, its my personal freedom

I agree.  It's a confidence booster.   :)

Offline jc71

If you spend any more time here, it won't be long before someone convinces you that you NEED surgery and that it will CURE you.

Graham - send him my way, i'll do my best to convince him surgery is the way to go.  :P

Sorry dude, no disrespect. You know my position on the pros and cons of surgery.  Reward outweighs risk?  To me yes, to you no.  Everyone decides for themselves.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024